NameSilo

Augmented Reality (AR) domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Last night I ignored the urge to register SpaceShipThree.com , and today the .com .net .org and .whatnot is all taken.

Today I decided to redeem myself and find another good dn investment. After a bit of investigation I discovered the huge potential of Augmented Reality: Google Trends: augmented reality . The estimated AR market size in 2014 is $732,000,000 , especially in AR marketing.

I think adverts and billboards shown as augmented reality on mobiles will become simply huge, and so I decided to get a piece of the pie, all new .com registrations:

ar+
advert
adverts
billboard
billboards
registrar

There are still a lot of possibilities available, so I thought I'd share this so you can also get a piece of the action :santa:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Got a lowball offer on ar/presence

Countered with a very reasonable price, but they said it is too high for a speculative tech....well AR is not speculative anymore...maybe just playing dumb to get a low price, who knows.

•••
•••
•••
Rick Schwartz owns SmartGlasses dot king
Imagine being inside his mind! It must be like a box of fireworks going off in every direction. Great domains shine so bright for the domain sniper king.

Ricksblog.com

The Media dubs them 'Smart Glasses. Of course the first thing I do is try and register SmartGlasses.com. But it was already registered. But luckily there was a BUY IT NOW PRICE and so I popped that baby in the cart and for $3280 I have a possible category killer domain. We'll see. I see it as a great gamble. Maybe, maybe not. But everyone reading this had the same shot. It takes 3 things. Decision, action, risk.

Did Rick Schwartz Just Buy The Next Category Killer Domain For Under $4k?
http://www.thedomains.com/2012/04/0...the-next-category-killer-domain-for-under-4k/

•••
Imagine being inside his mind! It must be like a box of fireworks going off in every direction. Great domains shine so bright for the domain sniper king.

Ricksblog.com

The Media dubs them 'Smart Glasses. Of course the first thing I do is try and register SmartGlasses.com. But it was already registered. But luckily there was a BUY IT NOW PRICE and so I popped that baby in the cart and for $3280 I have a possible category killer domain. We'll see. I see it as a great gamble. Maybe, maybe not. But everyone reading this had the same shot. It takes 3 things. Decision, action, risk.

http://www.thedomains.com/2012/04/0...the-next-category-killer-domain-for-under-4k/
A great man with great vision a true pioneer.

•••
no offer lol
smartglassAR.com
ARsmartglass.com
SmartglassVR.com

•••
•••
•••

Ricksblog.com

Thanks for the link ,interesting reading through the comments

•••
recently got ArAds.com and not sure how this could pan out but regged DriverlessAR.com

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Added to my small AR portfolio:

AR Slots (.com)

•••
•••
•••
ARFaces .com

Augmented reality app lets you scan people's FACES and reveal everything about them

Blippar is an app that uses your smartphone's camera to reveal more about the world through augmented reality .

Today, the company behind the app has announced that facial recognition will be introduced so you can scan other people and reveal their profile.

It's billed as the world's first facial recognition for phones.

The profiles are strictly an opt-in only experience, meaning members of the public have to go through a process to get their faces recognised and turned on before they become “blippable”.

They can switch their profiles ‘on’ and ‘off’ as they wish.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tech/augmented-reality-app-lets-you-9396988

•••
I had a offer on:
serious AR .com 480,- euro.
i registered the name 20 days ago.

Augmented reality and serious gaming?

Last edited:
•••
I had a offer on:
serious AR .com 480,- euro.
i registered the name 20 days ago.

Its a very specific name so imo its some kind of an end user.

•••
Arglasses.com upto $2488 on flippa and someone capitalising on this with arglasses.io at $300 (recently regged)

•••
Arglasses.com upto $2488 on flippa and someone capitalising on this with arglasses.io at $300 (recently regged)

Not surprising at all to see it in the x,xxx range, it's a great name.

With three days remaining it is sure to climb, IMO.

•••
I was bit disappointed not to get any bids on ARGadgets.com at Flippa, even though it is not as good name as ARGlasses.com, I did think that with $179 starting bid and no-reserve it would get at least one bid. Oh well.

•••
Seemed to go quiet for a while, but there's definitely more interest developing now in Smartglasses domains, I'm still holding in KING:

HoloSmartglasses
MySmartglasses

Also have:

ARGlasses (.info)

•••
I was bit disappointed not to get any bids on ARGadgets.com at Flippa, even though it is not as good name as ARGlasses.com, I did think that with $179 starting bid and no-reserve it would get at least one bid. Oh well.

Let ARGlasses create the buzz for you, then relist your name after that auction closes, to try and get some residual interest. You might also consider a lower start bid. ARGlasses started at a buck, I believe...just food for thought.

...gl with the name and auction.

•••

Looks like ARGlasses closed at $7,600 today. Congrats to both buyer and seller.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back