Dynadot

Augmented Reality (AR) domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Last night I ignored the urge to register SpaceShipThree.com , and today the .com .net .org and .whatnot is all taken.

Today I decided to redeem myself and find another good dn investment. After a bit of investigation I discovered the huge potential of Augmented Reality: Google Trends: augmented reality . The estimated AR market size in 2014 is $732,000,000 , especially in AR marketing.

I think adverts and billboards shown as augmented reality on mobiles will become simply huge, and so I decided to get a piece of the pie, all new .com registrations:

ar+
advert
adverts
billboard
billboards
registrar

There are still a lot of possibilities available, so I thought I'd share this so you can also get a piece of the action :santa:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Has anyone got experience using AR for selling products or can point me in the right direction?

Last edited:
•••
•••
Search IKEA AR

I'll try get my head round ARkit and see if it's something that will work for me but I suspect I'll be waiting for Shopify to offer a ready made App.

•••
•••
•••
Ok, last AR domain O_o

ARYogaTeacher

•••
Not interested. My best wishes to anyone who picks it up!

That was me :D Actually hand registered it the other day and was really surprised that it was available.

Possibilities for that one are endless. When you consider that 'TrueFlirt.com' sold for $18,000 (and not an outlier either).

Last edited:
•••
That was me :D Actually hand registered it the other day and was really surprised that it was available.

Possibilities for that one are endless. When you consider that 'TrueFlirt.com' sold for $18,000 (and not an outlier either).

Maybe you're seeing potential I don't! Again, I wish you good luck with it. I very well could be wrong! I knew someone here would pick it up and you're a guy I respect so it's great to see it in your hands!

It's worth mentioning that I also let ARSavings - com drop and it's also avail if anyone's interested! It's not a bad domain.

Last edited:
•••
Fresh handregs. These have been on my "to reg" list for about 3 weeks now. After thoroughly researching and seeing that "Dinosaurs" are one of the most common themes with AR (there are almost 100 dinosaur themed AR apps in the Play Store alone) I've decided to ahead with them. Especially since AR is picking up speed now.

ARDinosaur - com
ARDinosaurs - com

Last edited:
•••
AR Arcades (.) com

If anyone interested, PM Me!

Best Regards

•••
Still some opportunities out there..

My new baby : ARvacation(.)com

•••
Apple might have been smart do not over-hype AR, since it'll hype itself soon enough.
Also, today's the day iOS11 drops - including ARKit (but i'm sure you're all aware). Apps will start showing up in App Store. We'll see. Here's some now ones:

ARTechWatch /com
ARblog /org
ARreview /eu
and of course, ARinfluencer lol

•••
Apple iOS 11 Rolls Out Today, Augmented Reality Apps Now Showing Up on App Store

Apple is rolling out iOS 11 today, its mobile operating system that’s compatible with “hundreds of millions of devices” including iPhones going back to the iPhone 5s, and a variety of recent iPads. If your device is able to update (check here), that means you may be getting a number of features like an optimized App Store and a sleeker user interface, but it also means you can start to delve into the world of augmented reality too.

While there doesn’t seem to be an easy way to find apps that have updated to include ARKit support, we rounded up a few that you can download today, and a few more that are sure to drop in the coming weeks.

Read more: https://www.roadtovr.com/apple-ios-11-rolls-today-augmented-reality-apps-now-showing-app-store/

•••
ARrug /com

seems like a classic usage scenario.
Tried a few AR apps. Let's see. AR now has to make the (big) leap from cute novelty, to high usability
*fingerscrossed . com* lol

•••
Posted just 30 mins ago. The AR hypewagon is picking up speed :-D

Analysts expect Apple to get a revenue boost from the iPhone X's augmented reality app

http://nordic.businessinsider.com/apple-iphone-x-augmented-reality-apps-2017-9?r=US&IR=T

AR will provide the 'wow factor'
The analysts also think that Apple's marketing teams will focus on the AR abilities of the new iPhone. "Unlike VR, AR's 'wow factor' can be communicated easily via video advertising" they wrote.

"Tim Cook's excitement for AR is palpable and we expect AAPL to highlight AR in its iPhone launch presentation and future marketing efforts. Services remains somewhat underappreciated among investors (though not nearly as much as when we first started discussing the theme) and we continue to see that as driving upside."

Other companies like Facebook and Snapchat are also building augmented reality technology into their platforms but the analysts predict AR-related announcements from the other major technology companies over the next 18 months.

"We expect significant capital to be deployed in attempts to establish leadership positions for the coming AR platforms," they added.

ARPhones . net

•••
•••
Proud to present...

iAugmentedReality

•••
had more interest in my ARretails ARretailer and ARretailers in the past three days than I have for the rest of my 300 domains in the last 18 months. I think I may of stumbled upon a few decent domains here.

•••
had more interest in my ARretails ARretailer and ARretailers in the past three days than I have for the rest of my 300 domains in the last 18 months. I think I may of stumbled upon a few decent domains here.
interesting... and yes, fine picks indeed!

•••
Ok guys I have done little shopping around and my portfolio has now:
All in king:
Ar/Blockchain
Ar/Dogs
Ar/Shirt
Ar/Fare

•••

ARretails brother is avail for you to pick.

•••
•••
Watch 11 incredible iOS 11 augmented reality apps in action on the iPhone

•••
Just seen AR being utilised for a fashion makeover on a UK mainstream daytime TV program called ‘This Morning’ and worked really well.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back