Dynadot

Augmented Reality (AR) domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Last night I ignored the urge to register SpaceShipThree.com , and today the .com .net .org and .whatnot is all taken.

Today I decided to redeem myself and find another good dn investment. After a bit of investigation I discovered the huge potential of Augmented Reality: Google Trends: augmented reality . The estimated AR market size in 2014 is $732,000,000 , especially in AR marketing.

I think adverts and billboards shown as augmented reality on mobiles will become simply huge, and so I decided to get a piece of the pie, all new .com registrations:

ar+
advert
adverts
billboard
billboards
registrar

There are still a lot of possibilities available, so I thought I'd share this so you can also get a piece of the action :santa:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Hi guys

Which is better, AR+Word or Word+AR..

•••
•••
Just had an offer for ARmerchandise

what are your thoughts on value on this one?

•••
augmentedvisual.com +
augmentedintelligence.news

Still some hand reg possibilities. particularly Augmented – Artificial has been picked pretty good – of course as soon as I post this a far more skilled Domainer will post something they find today worth 10K hahaha! It always happens . Good luck hunting

•••
If you work hard enough you can find some AR gems (imo).

Arrived in my account ARverse(.)com

Had to add it to my MRverse(.)com

•••
FitnessAR / AugmentedRealityFitness

FITNESS AR FOR IPHONE BRINGS STRAVA WORKOUTS TO LIFE IN 3D, AUGMENTED REALITY

An interesting new app called Fitness AR is taking advantage of one of iOS 11’s hot new features to help athletes visualize their workouts in a completely new and unique way. The software combines data collected by the popular Strava fitness platform with Apple’s newARKit application programming interface (API) to create augmented reality maps that display running, cycling, and hiking routes on a 3D image. That image is then projected onto a table or other flat surface when the viewer examines it using an iPhone or iPad screen, making it look like an actual topographic model is sitting in front of them.

Fitness AR is one of the first apps that utilizes ARKit to hit the App Store. The software requires users to link their Strava login with the app, essentially giving it permission to download and analyze past and future workout data. That data includes the GPS coordinates of the route taken while running, cycling, or hiking.

Read more: https://www.digitaltrends.com/outdoors/fitness-ar-app/

•••
•••
Touch/AR dawt com

Thoughts?
I dropped that a while ago, still not sure if i should have? I do like the concept, good luck

•••
•••
•••
I dropped that a while ago, still not sure if i should have? I do like the concept, good luck

Thanks for dropping :xf.grin:

It is probably a long term hold but I don't have any AR domains so I had to buy it.

Love it, i went to sleep and it was gone.

Thanks! Happens with me too sometimes, last night so many good domains were at auction but I fell asleep :xf.frown:

•••
Thanks for dropping :xf.grin:

It is probably a long term hold but I don't have any AR domains so I had to buy it.

Thanks! Happens with me too sometimes, last night so many good domains were at auction but I fell asleep :xf.frown:

Got ARverse instead.

One thing i learned is that there is always another one :)

•••
ARgameSites /com
augmentedgames /eu
myaugmentedreality /eu

well we'll see...
I have a feeling we'll have to hold on to our domains for a bit before they get any traction...but what else is new

•••
my new regs:
- AR/Loves
- AR/Queen
dot com

Last edited:
•••
Managed to hand reg these in king recently

ARtrademarks
ARcopyrights

•••
•••
•••
So much news out there for VR/AR right now it’s ridiculous. Maybe it’s because I’m looking for it, but the scales of balance are surely about to tip into mainstream anytime....... now!

•••
just reg'd: Open/Source/AR in king

•••
•••
•••
SinglesAR
SingleAR
great name for Dating site :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back