IT.COM

Augmented Reality (AR) domains

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Last night I ignored the urge to register SpaceShipThree.com , and today the .com .net .org and .whatnot is all taken.

Today I decided to redeem myself and find another good dn investment. After a bit of investigation I discovered the huge potential of Augmented Reality: Google Trends: augmented reality . The estimated AR market size in 2014 is $732,000,000 , especially in AR marketing.

I think adverts and billboards shown as augmented reality on mobiles will become simply huge, and so I decided to get a piece of the pie, all new .com registrations:

ar+
advert
adverts
billboard
billboards
registrar

There are still a lot of possibilities available, so I thought I'd share this so you can also get a piece of the action :santa:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Gartner Predicts a Virtual World of Exponential Change

By 2020, the average person will have more conversations with bots than with their spouse. With the rise of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and conversational user interfaces, we are increasingly likely to interact with a bot (and not know it) than ever before. The digital experience has become addictive by entering our lives through smartphones, tablets, virtual personal assistants (VPAs) or the entertainment systems in our homes and cars.

Gartner’s Top 10 Predictions for 2017 and Beyond

Immersive Shopping Experiences
By 2020, 100 million consumers will shop in augmented reality.
Whether they allow you to try on makeup or place virtual furniture in your home, immersive technologies such as AR increase consumer engagement by enabling them to fully explore features and conveying additional information that can aid in a buying decision. Popular applications such as Pokemon Go will help propagate the technology and bring it into the mainstream. Watch for 1 in 5 global brands to use AR for shopping by the end of 2017.

Read more:
http://www.gartner.com/smarterwithgartner/gartner-predicts-a-virtual-world-of-exponential-change/

Last edited:
•••
ARDressingroom - TryOnAR

Gap envisions a future with augmented-reality 'dressing rooms'

The company’s new app lets shoppers try on clothes from home.

The application, built in collaboration with Google and San Francisco-based startup Avametric, uses augmented reality to let shoppers "try on" clothes without having to step into a store. After you add information such as her height and weight, DressingRoom places a virtual 3D model in front of you and lets you see how different items would fit. If you like the way a garment looks on you, or at least looks on the mannequin based on your measurements, you can purchase it directly from the app.

As compelling as the idea may be, it does have its limitations. For starters, it's exclusive to Google Tango smartphones, and right now there are barely any of those available. So far, there's only
Lenovo's Phab2 Pro, and ASUS isn't expected to release its ZenFone AR until later this year. Gap says that for the time being, it's focused only on making its application work on Google's augmented-reality platform. That's great news for the search giant, which needs more willing partners like Gap in order for Tango to be a success.

Read more: https://www.engadget.com/2017/01/30/gap-augmented-reality-dressing-rooms/

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Moda/AR
LifeStyle/AR
AR/Tablet
AR/Wristband
Race/AR
Projection/AR
VideoGames/AR
AR/pals
AR/Database
Explorer/AR
Fintech/AR
All in king

•••
AugmentedRealityGym

Augmented Reality Turns School Gym Into An Interactive Playground

The Interactive Gym, the latest project from the Canadian tech company SAGA, takes the traditional idea of gym class and adds a layer of augmented reality, turning the walls into giant games of skee-ball.

Videos of the collaboration recently posted on Youtube give a basic demonstration ofhow it works. Images of floating shapes are projected onto the wall while the kids launch rubber balls at them trying to shatter the images. “We use 3D camera vision to detect interactions on the walls and the floors,” said Vincent Routhier, SAGA’s CEO. “ This detection is then used as an ‘input’ for the games that are displayed using projection mapping, lighting and sound effects.”

http://www.kotaku.co.uk/2017/02/05/augmented-reality-turns-school-gym-into-an-interactive-playground

•••
GR8AR ( gr8fx .com 18,000 USD 2017-01-31 Sedo )

•••
•••
Looking to buy a few AR+Keywords and Keywords+AR domains. .COMs only Please price accordingly as I have to put multiyear renewals on these. $45-$300 per names. If you have a category killer I can definitely make exception and pay more. Thanks

If you sent me names in the past. Feel free to send again, I may have just overlooked as I've been super busy.

Thanks guys

•••
Sold a solid AR name, good luck to buyer.

Bought 2 other AR names i like, now i have the AR&MR versions.

•••

Wow great work mate you are the wheeler dealer

•••
•••
•••

Any idea what sort of price range on what you sold for? looking to sell a few of mine, but not sure what to ask for.

•••
Any idea what sort of price range on what you sold for? looking to sell a few of mine, but not sure what to ask for.
I'd say a fellow domainer bought it and unfortunately normally the domain name and price stay private .

To protect enduser for down the track negotiation and sale but hey i might be wrong wont be the first or last time for that.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
ARhaptic.com
ARhaptics.com

Very nice replacements Elad.

I think we can guess who the buyer was and I think I can also guess the name, pretty sure it is the hardware related domain.

Congrats to both of you ;)

Hard work pays off!

•••
ARDesigner{.}com

Last edited:
•••
ARExperts {.} com

For sale cheap if anyone is interested?

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back