Reserve Price: $800 USD - if the auction reaches this price, the item will sell
Buy it now price: $1300 USD
Minimum Bid Increments: $50 USD
Auction Ends: Saturday, December 20th, 11pm Eastern time

Payment via Paypal or Escrow if buyer pays fee
Name is at Namecheap

Site info below:
-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been developing www.fantasyautos.com for about 5 months now....

The site is run through a PHP script which allows the owner of the site to do very limited work, while the users submit their own work, which is then posted on the site.

The result is you get a site that is easy to control, great for placing ads on and all you need to do is bring some more traffic.

Currently the site is getting about 150 visitors per day, and about 1000 pageviews daily as well.

I am looking to sell because, try as I might, I have not been able to get this site into Google.

The buyer of the site gets all the content, pictures, articles, EVERYTHING, hundreds upon hundreds of useful stuff that took months to collect.

All the person has to do is get some traffic going there and the site could become massive - I have seen it be done on some similar PHP sites on a different topic. I will also give help to my buyer showing them how to use all the features of the site - but it is very simple.

If you are a search engine guru, you can pick this site up, drum up some major traffic and watch it turn into a serious money maker, since a banner is shown on each page and there are already THOUSANDS of pages.

All the pre-work has been done, if you are a search engine / traffic whiz, you can turn the site into a self-sufficient car portal!!

Thanks!
Daniel Sitar
http://www.FantasyAutos.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
8 hours left, $800 is a steal for this website!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back