IT.COM

priced Atom Premium - GreatSelfies.com - 39$ BIN.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DmytroK.

Established Member
Impact
Atom Premium - GreatSelfies.com - 39$ BIN.

Reigstrar - Dynadot.
Expiry - February-March 2025.
Transfer & Pay - Dynadot marketplace Buy now.
Renewal - 10$\year.

Get this nice Atom curated domain with logo right now.

39$ BIN.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
39$ BIN.

Last edited:
•••
Transfer & Pay - Dynadot marketplace Buy now.
Must pay and transfer directly on the Atom wholesale marketplace (requires buyer already has 10 premium names) in order for the domain to transfer to the buyer as a premium name

•••
Must pay and transfer directly on the Atom wholesale marketplace (requires buyer already has 10 premium names) in order for the domain to transfer to the buyer as a premium name
Ah, I consider Atom likes this names and will take them as premiums anyway, even second time. It was like with one of my other names, IdealStatus.com - it was listed as premium by other person last year, and now, after 10 days of consideration Atom approved it as a premium. This 2 are good names. GreatSelfies was even favourited by few people and choosen as premium in a first day. Dynadot Buy now is much more comfortable for me, I can use this usd for something.

•••
GreatSelfies.com - Make Great Selfies for a Lifetime!

39$ only today.

•••
This listing is being closed, as it may be a bit misleading when the payment type to retain premium status on the platform requires the transaction to remain on said platform. By moving the payment type to another platform, the domain loses premium status and must go through the application process again, which we have seen in the past with other listings, is not guaranteed and the second app may result in a rejection.

Based on the above, one may not claim a domain will remain premium listed during or after the transfer to the new buyer if a guarantee of premium listing cannot be established after new ownership.

The only way to genuinely claim premium will transfer to the new buyer is to keep the payment method within the platform it is listed as a premium. Since the payment type will not remain on the premium listed platform, one may not be able to guarantee the retention of premium listing status.

Because of this, the premium listing claim cannot be verified or authenticated.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back