Dynadot

Associated Bank Scam / phishing

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just receive Associated Bank Scam, because I have'nt any business with Associated Bank.
======================================================
Dear eManagerPlus client,

Security and confidentiality are at the heart of the Associated Bank. Your details (and your money) is protected by a number of technologies, including Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption.
We would like to notify you that Associated Bank carries out customer details confirmation procedure that is compulsory for all our customers. This procedure is attributed to a routine banking software update.

Please visit our Customer Verification Form using the link below and follow the instructions on the screen.

h t t p ://ww2.associatedbank.com/web_bank/confirm.asp?refer=18wGsbAuArDabczyOkhb

Associated Bank eManagerPlus Customer Service

======================================================

I edit the word 'http:' to 'h t t p :'
the link of that link is to:
h t t p ://ww6.associatedbank.com.50inet.asia/web_bank/confirm.asp?ftp=18wGsbAuArDabczyOkhb

Looks like not a professional scammer. Scammer attach the bank logo (I use gmail), and the scammer send to many email address at once.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back