Dynadot

Assistance

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

qedft

Account Closed
Impact
Hello fellow forum members, I'm currently finishing up my massive gaming network which I just started recently. I'm just looking for assistance on how to approach the advertisement and promotion of my new project. I'm also looking for a partner for this project since it's becoming very overwhelming for me. I currently have 90% if not more of the website completed. I've finished the layout and look of the website, I've got the HTML coding done, I'm just finishing up the PHP backend. In the PHP department of the website I've completed the register and login modules, the news, poll and comments modules are completed. I've finished the reviews, cheats and mailing list modules. I just have some simple database work, and some other grunt work to complete. If your interested in the project in anyway either post your comments here or PM me on the private messanging systems of the forums. You may also contact me over aim or msn.

Aim: Qedft
Msn: [email protected]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
is the website up at all?

•••
id say google search for all the gaming forums and clans in the world haha and then post on those forums... also web design forums and stuff like that
maby try and get sponsered by someone

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back