NameSilo

registrars Afternic launches “bring your own sale” links that work with long term payments

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
Afternic has launched “custom checkout links” that allow domain sellers to use Afternic’s transfer service for sales completed elsewhere.
This is similar to Dan’s “bring your own lead” and, in fact, uses Dan’s checkout page.
The service allows people who have domains listed on Afternic to use Dan’s payment service and Afternic’s transfer flow when they negotiate transactions outside of the platform.
Read More.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Interesting.

I need to look more into it, but it seems like it would be quite useful to close outside deals.

Afternic / GoDaddy has a more streamlined process than something like Escrow.com where KYC requirements can be a pain for buyers.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
useful to close outside deals
2%

Check
aftermarket .pl/cennik/#market
Selling in a direct transaction2% from the selling price
1698311621688.png

p.s. Yep, someone can say I'm not in EU, I don't have bank account there ... bla bla bla
You may get it via Payoneer and other services, I'm using it on Sedo, see att
1698311917548.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
If your domain name does not point to Afternic, Dan or Uniregistry nameservers, the commission charged will be 25%. How does this work?? For Buy Now sales, the commission charged will be 5%

•••
Valid for 7 days only ! .

•••
•••
I guess this could increase people using their own landing pages, 5% commission.

It could, but that damn 30% commission fee (if it sells on Afternic's network) is a huge drawback, unfortunately.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back