REQ-LOGO "Arizona Geek" Logo - $30 Reward| Ends on Sep 2, 2019

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
cropped-LogoMakr_0t0tjz.png

Above is my very temporary logo I created ^

Type of Contest : Logo Design, "Arizona Geek" for website ArizonaGeek.com
Prize : $30.00 Paypal Guaranteed + possible extra tip depending on satisfaction and outcome.

Contest End Date & Time : September 2nd at 2pm MST time-zone

Size Requirements : Small/Medium/Large (multiple files) + Vector for final chosen design. Must be .png with transparent background.

Color Requirements : Please see ArizonaGeek.com and try to make it fit the website's overall design. Look at the site background, header, and even the buttons and images. Some color would be nice, maybe not all just in black in white, although if you could include an additional version that is in black/white for use on all black or all white backgrounds in printed materials that would be a cool bonus.

General Requirements : Icon or stylized graphic is optional, must include "Arizona Geek" in text with a single space between the two words and capital "A" in Arizona and capital "G" in geek. This logo should convey that this is a business that provides technical assistance in the state of Arizona (USA).

Additional Information : This is for a home-service IT solution to provide technical assistance at people's homes who need technical help. I want a logo that is not overly complicated yet stands out from the crowd. I already invested in the name ArizonaGeek.com and am planning on building a real LLC company using this name, brand, and with your help, LOGO!

I'm very excited about this logo and your winning design may be used for years to come and will be put on business cards, print, and other materials. So please make sure the logo can be clearly visible against all types of background colors and designs!

Feel free to watermark your designs, I will only be using the final winning design.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back