Domain Empire

Are your Wii names getting traffic?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Since I regged and parked WiiNation.com a little over a month ago I have had 54 visits and 11 clicks... Not bad at all, do you think people are just typing in random Wii-anything.coms to see if they are available?

Also, can anyone suggest good keywords to use for Wii domains? I am using "wii nintendo" at ND... averaging about $0.07 a click...

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have got a .info developed minisite which definitely doesnt get type in traffic, but it has a small traffic already from search engines i suppose.. its wii-games.info btw.

•••
mywii.com - 111 visits, 1 click
buywii.com - 55 visits
wii.name - 10 visits
wiifaq.com - 9 visits
wiired.net - 20 visits
wiiworld.net - 16 visits

Several of these have actually been sold so haven't been parked for the entire month since registration - on the other half, the fact they've been listed for sale no doubt accounts for several of the visits - particularly buywii.com and mywii.com

I really haven't even put any thought into parking as I have no intention of keeping them parked long-term, not even sure whether i've set keywords

Other Wii names that i've developed such as Nintendowii.info and Talkwii.com are hitting 50-100 daily visits, Nintendowii.info is definately getting more directly from Search engines due to the SEO work i've done - plus I have a few other domains i'm developing with the intention of selling as turnkey/packaged websites

•••
Developed: WiiColors.com - traffic - it's heating up, at first I was only getting traffic from here but now just checked my stats and looks like it's search engine also. For the last week it's been 30 - 40 uniques a day.

You can see the stats by a direct public and open link on the bottom of the page "see my stats."

The other parked ones on Sedo:

wii-info.com 9 visits
wii-blogs.com 7 visits
wii-chat.com 2 visits
wiidownload.net 1 visit
wiicolor.com 0 visits

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back