IT.COM

poll Are you aware that EscrowDomains.com, owned and operated by Greenberg & Lieberman, LLC, accepts Cryptocurrency for escrow transactions and holdings?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Are you aware that EscrowDomains.com accepts Cryptocurrency for escrow transactions and holdings?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • No, but I do not use cryptocurrency.

votes
    26.9%
  • I was not aware, but do prefer to use cryptocurrency.

votes
    65.4%
  • Yes, I am a regular or one time client.

vote
    3.8%
  • Yes

vote
    3.8%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Are you aware that EscrowDomains.com, owned and operated by Greenberg & Lieberman, LLC, accepts Cryptocurrency for escrow transactions and holdings?

1. No, but I do not use cryptocurrency.

2. I was not aware, but do prefer to use cryptocurrency.

3. Yes, I am a regular or one time client.

This is a sponsored post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Are you aware that EscrowDomains.com, owned and operated by Greenberg & Lieberman, LLC, accepts Cryptocurrency for escrow transactions and holdings?

1. No, but I do not use cryptocurrency.

2. I was not aware, but do prefer to use cryptocurrency.

3. Yes, I am a regular or one time client.

Are you aware that you work for escrow domains?

•••
now i'm aware of escrow domains

•••
•••
Did you know….
Meaning this thread is sponsored.
So this again peak, gotta pay the bills

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
$250 fee for BTC payout? I'll pass. :sneaky:

•••
BTC is old slow dinosaur with ridiculous times for block confirmations. Get some modern life and use TRX or XRP.

•••
I'm all for more crypto options, but bitcoin is not nearly as slow and expensive as people make out.

Any fee more than $5 is ridiculous, and $250 is daylight robbery.

Here's a current random example: 1000 BTC ($55,000,000) with two confirms in 15 minutes for a fee of 87 cents:

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/63b3491419a7a88207438444deed43a4523c973c35f0f3fec706cd97a3b22e32

And the same thing with a 0.02 BTC ($1100) transfer made at the same time, fee: 71 cents.

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/c4b2ebcc658ba7440a032bdbfdaaf138e4a8ed351db5e22c78639d6e978eefbc

•••
Xiberia, I use all, BTC is slow, period. For example TRX takes around 1 minute and the fee for around 10 transactions per day is zero (after that the fee goes to whooping $0.1).

Last edited:
•••
Xiberia, I use all, BTC is slow, period.

And yet I just posted two examples that show it's not slow, period. In the first link an amount equivalent to almost 1% of TRON's entire market cap was transferred instantly, and 2x confirmed within 15 minutes, for 87 cents.

For example TRX takes around 1 minute and the fee for around 10 transactions per day is zero

12 years ago bitcoin was also free and instant because, like TRON, it was worth almost nothing and almost nobody used it.

(after that the fee goes to whooping $0.1)

That's more than 1 TRON is even worth (currently $0.09), so it's like bragging about a bitcoin fee of $60,000.

•••
I mean man, the point is, we all have choice what to use. I use all of it but prefer the most convenient stuff for myself.

•••
It's a good news. I would suggest adding a marketplace as well.

$250 fee looks like a typo. It must be free or less than $2

•••
•••
•••
I want to vote Yes, but I'm not a client.

•••
•••
•••
Back