Dynadot

advice Are these .NYC domains worth renewing?

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Hi, I don't want to spend on renewal unless it's worth it.
I bought these .NYC domains intentionally because I thought they could be developed.

1. Barbershops.nyc (Just thought it could be the hub for New York barbershops only. I always trying to find a good barbershop in NYC.)
  2. 1800.NYC (informational on all aspects of NYC...etc)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I like barbershops. I'm a web developer and IM guy, so I don't think like a domainer.

IMO I'd develop it into a directory website and charge local shops for premium ads/exposure. And don't forget Adsense.

Ambitious? Yes. That would explain my hundreds on undeveloped projects.

•••
I like barbershops. I'm a web developer and IM guy, so I don't think like a domainer.

IMO I'd develop it into a directory website and charge local shops for premium ads/exposure. And don't forget Adsense.

That's my idea too, which was why I even made the purchase. I thought directory, reviews, videos with adsense, but I never thought of charging local barbershops. I will think on how to implement that.

Haha that has been my thinking lately...To develop the names I own. That maximizes their potential.
Undeveloped...I have a record myself but I'm learning that planning out a project fully will have better results. So I'm trying to turn the tide now.

Oh! and I guess you're not feeling 1800.nyc?

•••
1800 nope
The barbershop yeah, get a script and a database to start...

•••

I agree with the idea of developing the site. But I say load it to the gills with adsense. Adsense is a monthly deposit you don't have to do anything for.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back