Domain Empire

request Are there any free tools for domain valuation?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy93

Established Member
Impact
As of my knowledge there is not much open source domain appraisal tools. Is there any tool with no daily limit?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You can try Alter (now FURM): https://furm.com/appraisals

It's limited, but the limit is relatively high.

Needless to say, don't rely on auto appraisals...

•••
Estibot.com gives you 1 free valuation per day.

Sorry, it does not meet your “no daily limit”.

Last edited:
•••
To be honest Alter was not accurate enough many times it gives added value compared to GD and other known appraisals. Sometimes Alter estimate $15K worth $100 in godaddy estimate. This makes really difficult to identify the domain potential. I agree end of the day it all depends on what we think about the domain but I expect some more accurate and free tools.

•••
To be honest Alter was not accurate enough many times it gives added value compared to GD and other known appraisals. Sometimes Alter estimate $15K worth $100 in godaddy estimate. This makes really difficult to identify the domain potential. I agree end of the day it all depends on what we think about the domain but I expect some more accurate and free tools.
i have a domain valued $8,719 on GD and $0 on estibot.

Last edited:
•••
There simply aren't any accurate tools. And I'm afraid your expectation is unrealistic. It's impossible.

•••
If there is a proper reporting of sale details I believe the appraisal algorithm might give more accurate estimates. Previous sale details of similar domain name is the missing piece of information the industry needs. There can be some standard like any broker sells domain must report to ICANN with details. And ICANN offers api to access those details.

•••
there is also humbleworth.com but as said valuation bots are not very accurate and for sure not the main reason for setting a price

•••
there is also humbleworth.com but as said valuation bots are not very accurate and for sure not the main reason for setting a price
Tried now, mostly returns less value. Alter.com looks decent option for now to check multiple values free.

•••
I like govalue but it's limited now
2 appraisals per day.

•••
I'm assuming that are referring to domains that YOU enter and then get an appraisal for.

This is different, but Catches.IO has appraisal prices next to each name. Not sure where they get their prices from, though, I'm assuming it's probably Estibot.

•••
I'm assuming that are referring to domains that YOU enter and then get an appraisal for.

This is different, but Catches.IO has appraisal prices next to each name. Not sure where they get their prices from, though, I'm assuming it's probably Estibot.
I don´t think any automated valuation bot is making a rule, in fact some of the Top domains are valuated as 0 by some of this tools. But hey, something is better than nothing.

•••
I don´t think any automated valuation bot is making a rule, in fact some of the Top domains are valuated as 0 by some of this tools. But hey, something is better than nothing.
Nope. Nothing is better than something. Unless that something is really good.

•••
Nope. Nothing is better than something. Unless that something is really good.
well, i said that for the people that still believes in the bots. I still believe in my own common sense.

•••
•••
i have a domain valued $8,719 on GD and $0 on estibot.
I had a domain that was valued by estibot for "Less than $ 100", GD valued the same for $6.8K.

Finally sold that domain for $6.5K :xf.rolleyes:

•••
I had a domain that was valued by estibot for "Less than $ 100", GD valued the same for $6.8K.

Finally sold that domain for $6.5K :xf.rolleyes:
True, but godaddy uses its previous sale report to estimate at least consider one of the factor.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back