Dynadot

domain Appraisal: snd.io

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

twesio

Impact
Just wondering if I got something valuable at my hands?

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
theres someone in here selling 3L .io for as low as $10 which is less than its renewal fee. io tld is not cheap to mantain, this one looks like a random combination of letters, no keyword or domain hack, plus there's a ton of similar random names available for hand reg... so i'd say it has no value at this very moment

•••
Thanks for your reply.

snd is short for "sound". I actually got approached a while ago by someone who was interested in buying it, so I thought it's interesting to people.

But then I'd keep it to myself. Need to come up with a project tho :)

Last edited:
•••
It being short for sound is the one thing that offsets it compared to actual random 3L IO's.

I'm also thinking tokens / crypto. There's SandCoin and SnodeCoin which both use SND shorthand, but these are highly dubious projects.

If any SND token became mainstream, that could make your domain much more valuable. Think 'eth.io' or 'btc.io'.
Unfortunately, this is extremely unlikely to happen.

Other than that, I can see this being used as the project domain for a sound library, or perhaps a small startup / audio software developer.

Maybe mid $xxx of you're patient, but given the reg fee of IO it might not be worth the wait.

Last edited:
•••
$5 to $20 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back