IT.COM

news "Apollo Brokers acquires Limit.com, rebrands"

NameSilo
Watch

NickB

it's a mysteryTop Member
Impact
Reported initially on September 1st - surprised no one has mentioned it on here.......

"Insurtech company Apollo Brokers has undergone a significant rebrand just two years after launching.

The San Francisco-based startup has built a digital brokerage platform that provides quotes for various commercial insurance products, including cyber insurance, tech errors and omissions insurance, and other miscellaneous errors and omissions insurance packages."

https://domainnamewire.com/2022/09/01/apollo-brokers-acquires-limit-com-rebrands

The above article was written @James Iles - Any idea on the purchase price?

The brent Oxley acquisition back in 2020 was covered by @equity78 here on Namepros - see below

https://www.namepros.com/threads/take-it-to-the-limit-limit-com-sells-for-120-000.1221295/

Has to be a 7 figure sale surely?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
great upgrade, I assume and hope 7 figures.

•••
Limit.com seems like an odd choice.

•••
don't get the name, they should better buy my new.insure

•••
Which one you like better : Limit , Limitless, No Limit or Unlimited. My pick would be Unlimited or Limitless if I were to upgrade and would have the budget. Interesting choice nevertheless

Last edited:
•••
Which one you like better : Limit , Limitless, No Limit or Unlimited. My pick would be Unlimited or Limitless if I were to upgrade and would have the budget. Interesting choice nevertheless
None. What is "limit" here ? Is it limited liability ? Something else ?

Not feeling it.

Meh Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

•••
None. What is "limit" here ? Is it limited liability ? Something else ?

Not feeling it.

Meh Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Agree definitely in case of Limit. It has kinda negative connotation, and at first glance not sure if I would associate it with insurance.

Unlimited though I would take it any day. "Unlimited" potential, basically you can apply it for any industry thousands of companies using it.

Last edited:
•••
sad day when a highly successful startup feels it has to rebrand negatively -

this may be the beginning of the end for "KING" com...

•••
•••
Back