Dynadot

Anyone who makes more than $300 per day from parking?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

parkking

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
people who are in the domain business for a longer period
and people who are into internet business
are used to be sceptical
when somebody claims
having been wastly successful
with something
most people struggle with

so all those struggling people
are keen to get out of the misery

so somebody claiming to have found a solution
invokes hope in many hearts

I personally have come across
some dozens of false hopes in last 18 years or so

there are real success stories
but most are simply lying

so w/o prove
there is a high chance
that the information simply is fake

I suddenly figured out how to post an image here.
You are kind of lucky,coz I've got an alt account at BD which I'd like to share you with.
This is the screenshot, and it's making more than $30 every day for me.
(Although it's only 30,I think it's enough to prove I'm not a liar)

Go check it
https: //postimg.org/image/ncef66zwx/
(ignore the space)

Last edited:
•••
Though am a new member but it is a surprise when an experienced member is doubting 84 clicks over a year can give approx. $200. I have a domain that get >$2 for a click and I know people that get more than that for a click.

•••
I suddenly figured out how to post an image here.
You are kind of lucky,coz I've got an alt account at BD which I'd like to share you with.
This is the screenshot, and it's making more than $30 every day for me.
(Although it's only 30,I think it's enough to prove I'm not a liar)

Go check it
https: //postimg.org/image/ncef66zwx/
(ignore the space)

thank you

I did't call you a liar
I just reminded you of
there are a lot of liars
and so its better to prove statements

•••
84 clicks would have gotten you $200? Where at?, and we as always would love a screenshot :-P

At sedo, most times I have more clicks than cents

I like sedo stats, afternic parking stats are outa this world, they include clicks from other solar systems
Though am a new member but it is a surprise when an experienced member is doubting 84 clicks over a year can give approx. $200. I have a domain that get >$2 for a click and I know people that get more than that for a click.
Your suprised.lol
Quote me where i doubt it.
I was more interested in where. Thanks for pointing out what i didnt say @Ayodeji
Fyi i used to make a fair bit parking, but there is a thread here parking revenue is down. Just trying to learn
Love your constructive critisizm, you are the kind of member that makes this community stronger than it was 5 years ago, when we didnt have crap names and pages of critisizm and a million noobs that know it all

•••
Your suprised.lol
Quote me where i doubt it.
I was more interested in where. Thanks for pointing out what i didnt say @Ayodeji
Fyi i used to make a fair bit parking, but there is a thread here parking revenue is down. Just trying to learn
Love your constructive critisizm, you are the kind of member that makes this community stronger than it was 5 years ago, when we didnt have crap names and pages of critisizm and a million noobs that know it all

Am on NP and because thread I want to learn from those 'that seen it and done it all.'
I don't know much about Making $300 per day or if it is impossible.

But from what I have seen, I know it is still possible to make a couple of dollars daily.

Thanks for the kind words, it made me smile. I joined NP few months but amount of knowledge here is 'crazy' that i keep reading forgetting to post. I start posting yesterday and members like you are making feel like a member.

•••
Beware the last time all here . domainsponsor is scam
I would recommend it for the last time not to participate in

•••
Beware the last time all here . domainsponsor is scam
I would recommend it for the last time not to participate in

no come on don't be rude :

upload_2016-10-13_21-54-54.png

•••
Try to ask smurge, he is been in 6 figures per month for ages, could be that now he is in 7 figures per month...Just guessing :)

Why don't you think smurge's earnings are going down to 5 or even 4 figures monthly,
since the traffic based on backlinks is vanishing year by year?

•••
Just to be clear I know a couple of guys here who gross more than $300 a day but probably net half due to the number of domains they have.

How many domains do they own?

•••
This discussion is little crazy, $ 300 per day with parking are a lot of money.
If you have drug/reahb/accident attorney domains I can believe in these numbers, but if you own "standard" domains (also super premium 1 word .com) who pays .05 / .30 per click, you have to receive 1000 clicks for domain to earn $ 300 per day.
Access / Clicks ratio is in the 1.5% - 6% range, so if you receive 1000 clicks per day your domains have to do 6000 / 10000 unique visitors per day.
These numbers are crazy numbers, 6k/10k unique per day is a lot (unbelivable if it's not developed) of traffic.
Why park a domain with 6k - 10k unique per day? Develop it immediatly!
Very strange......

•••
@parkking if you want to be credible tell us how many accesses your site (your best parked domain) receives, how many clicks, and how a single click pays you.
Otherwise you're not credible.
We need numbers, not "I make > $300 per day with parking".

•••
@parkking if you want to be credible tell us how many accesses your site (your best parked domain) receives, how many clicks, and how a single click pays you.
Otherwise you're not credible.
We need numbers, not "I make > $300 per day with parking".

I'm already credible for not cheating.And personally I don't think there's any need to verify my earning stats further.Believe it or not,it won't affect our discussion on this thread's topic.As I said before,I wouldn't like to blow my own trumpet in public.

Anyway,thank you for your posts.

•••
I'm already credible for not cheating.And personally I don't think there's any need to verify my earning stats further.Believe it or not,it won't affect our discussion on this thread's topic.As I said before,I wouldn't like to blow my own trumpet in public.

Anyway,thank you for your posts.

again:
you are clearly fishing for information
w/o giving back

•••
again:
you are clearly fishing for information
w/o giving back

I've talked a lot here.
Anyone but idiot can learn something from this thread.

•••
$300+ daily is a huge income. I don't think if there's a guy can do with only parking domains. If they have, maybe they'll not been there to discuss with us. I think so.

•••
The title should be
Anyone who makes more than $100 per day from parking?

•••
I've talked a lot here.
Anyone but idiot can learn something from this thread.

please help me
which info did you give other then
that you make 300 usd /day

•••
please help me
which info did you give other then
that you make 300 usd /day

You made a big mistake.I never said it's me who is making $300 daily.
I'm just the guy who started this discussion.
Yes,I declared in one post that I made hundreds,but that's history!
Nowadays I can hardly earn $100 daily,with a -20% decline compared to last year.

Even though,I was still trying to help others.
For instance,you shouldn't expect stable traffic from domains whose traffic are anticipated from backlinks.
And you could judge typo's traffic via typo's typo..
This is already the best I can do with my current humble ability.

•••
•••
•••
wwwtank.io
You need to be smarter if you wanna make a success of domain parking.

Yes. You are absolutely right this time

Thanks for the info

•••
•••
Well...does this site make $300+ daily just from parking?

•••
And you could judge typo's traffic via typo's typo..

I understand you have a tool
called typo's typo
that can judge typo's traffic

which tool is that?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back