Dynadot

Anyone who makes more than $300 per day from parking?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

parkking

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Be a little curious.

$300 a day = $109,500 per year .. just in parking !! Doing nothing
I doubt there is a lot of people having this kind of passive income.

•••
The thing is - the opportunity costs of parking are phenomenal.

If you are earning $300 a day in parking, depending on the vertical, the opportunity cost ... wow.
Be a little bit more specific...

If a domainer is making $300 per day with a portfolio of 10,000 domain names, they're damn near break-even and only profiting a mere $10-20k. If one would choose to move elsewhere, I would assume they'd lose more time and money than it's worth because it'd be so difficult to manage that.

However, if a domain investor only had, let's say, 5 names that were parked and earning a combined $300 a day, the opportunity cost is tremendous and I'd have to agree. Moving those domains to developed sites may in fact be way more profitable. That only goes to say, the investor is also business savvy and can build something from the ground up.

•••
They make more than $300 from parking lol it's a joke

•••
If I was making $300 a day from parking I would be on the beach having some drinks and namepros can ban me lol.

•••
New Member, joined today, inquires about members with $300 or more per day in earnings... this has [insert parking company's name here] shill written all over it.

Though, I may be jumping to conclusions here. Carry on.

•••
It's still possible in this day and age to make good revenue from parked domains. It all comes down to targeting the right kind of domains - there are several models that work for different investors - but it will take alot of time, research and energy to start generating serious cash-flow via parking.

One of the keys to being successfull is to not overpay for domains at auctions. I recently won a .ORG domain for $350 - that is making $35-$50/month. Seems like a reasonably good deal. But a few weeks later, with a coupon code, I registered another domain for $2.20 - that is making $3/day.

It is all about diversifying (niches, extensions, sources of traffic) and testing.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Suggest a title change:

Anyone who makes more than $300 per day life from parking?

•••
$300 / day from parking?!
Wait, domain parking, or car parking?

I tend to believe we're talking about car parking, right? It makes more sense to me.

•••
Advice- buy names with traffic and that can land on an affiliate page that can make money instead of a click.

The users intent is not a parked page your CTR goes down down down.

Example- If you got health insurance related domain send it do ehealth, or set up a pay per call program and add a phone number to site. Ringpartner etc.

No one talks about pay per call, or affiliate programs this is where it is at it just takes time to learn. Get those visitors going to the correct site. Everyone has different ways to hit a niche. Numerous ways to go 300 plus a day. Good luck

•••
Was this a rhetorical question? Because as far as I know domain parkers, the big ones are not bragging on Forums how much they make per day or year. I know there are few on Namepros making lots of money with it, one of them is wolfis, who practice domain parking for about 10+ years and have some domains making 50 USD per day each. Usually they dont want to disclose the numbers. On the other hand you have a handful set of funds and investment companies who handle tens of thousands domains parked from the late 90s on and they could be making 4 - 5 figures per day.

•••
Parking? Seriously? In 2016? People do that still? I would change the topic to anyone making $300 per year? I would want to know how to do that!!!!

•••
$300 a day = $109,500 per year .. just in parking !! Doing nothing
I doubt there is a lot of people having this kind of passive income.

Doing nothing?
I don't think you realise the work that needs to be done to find even a single domain that pays above regfee.
It can happen but it's hard to do.

•••
I thought it should be more friendly here.

I'm new at namepros,but old in domain parking.Actually I've been watching over this forum for years without any membership.

Is this thread unwelcomed?
Nah, sorry. There is 1 parking company that I'm fairly certain isn't allowed to be discussed here. I think that's primarily because they sent spamming shills and spam every one of our emails to get new members. I don't know if I can mention the name... but, with that response, I don't think you are.

Welcome to namePros. :)

•••
I used to make 250 a day mix with adsense sites and parked domains. It was hard loosing almost all of it, shifting to offline businesses mostly real estate rentals and food business.

•••
The thing is - the opportunity costs of parking are phenomenal.

If you are earning $300 a day in parking, depending on the vertical, the opportunity cost ... wow.

•••
I make like $0.04 from parking everyday. or less.

•••
Most "serious parking domain investors" are making more in the range of $1K-$3K per month - but it takes alot of work and research.

•••
ok looks like you are the only one making 300 per month parking

but I know who is making more then 300 per day in parking:
parkingcrew
vodoo
bodis
sedo
and some other

•••
Guys like you will never get any insight from the others.Trust me.

people who are in the domain business for a longer period
and people who are into internet business
are used to be sceptical
when somebody claims
having been wastly successful
with something
most people struggle with

so all those struggling people
are keen to get out of the misery

so somebody claiming to have found a solution
invokes hope in many hearts

I personally have come across
some dozens of false hopes in last 18 years or so

there are real success stories
but most are simply lying

so w/o prove
there is a high chance
that the information simply is fake

•••
84 clicks would have gotten you $200? Where at?, and we as always would love a screenshot :-P

At sedo, most times I have more clicks than cents

I like sedo stats, afternic parking stats are outa this world, they include clicks from other solar systems
Though am a new member but it is a surprise when an experienced member is doubting 84 clicks over a year can give approx. $200. I have a domain that get >$2 for a click and I know people that get more than that for a click.
Your suprised.lol
Quote me where i doubt it.
I was more interested in where. Thanks for pointing out what i didnt say @Ayodeji
Fyi i used to make a fair bit parking, but there is a thread here parking revenue is down. Just trying to learn
Love your constructive critisizm, you are the kind of member that makes this community stronger than it was 5 years ago, when we didnt have crap names and pages of critisizm and a million noobs that know it all

•••
Beware the last time all here . domainsponsor is scam
I would recommend it for the last time not to participate in

no come on don't be rude :

upload_2016-10-13_21-54-54.png

•••
The title should be
Anyone who makes more than $100 per day from parking?

•••
I've talked a lot here.
Anyone but idiot can learn something from this thread.

please help me
which info did you give other then
that you make 300 usd /day

•••
please help me
which info did you give other then
that you make 300 usd /day

You made a big mistake.I never said it's me who is making $300 daily.
I'm just the guy who started this discussion.
Yes,I declared in one post that I made hundreds,but that's history!
Nowadays I can hardly earn $100 daily,with a -20% decline compared to last year.

Even though,I was still trying to help others.
For instance,you shouldn't expect stable traffic from domains whose traffic are anticipated from backlinks.
And you could judge typo's traffic via typo's typo..
This is already the best I can do with my current humble ability.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back