Dynadot

Anyone who makes more than $300 per day from parking?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

parkking

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You made a big mistake.I never said it's me who is making $300 daily.
I'm just the guy who started this discussion.
Yes,I declared in one post that I made hundreds,but that's history!
Nowadays I can hardly earn $100 daily,with a -20% decline compared to last year.

Even though,I was still trying to help others.
For instance,you shouldn't expect stable traffic from domains whose traffic are anticipated from backlinks.
And you could judge typo's traffic via typo's typo..
This is already the best I can do with my current humble ability.

I'd jump in here and ask a question.

How many domains do you use to generate $100 per day. Thats decent cash. Whats your average per click. Traffic from type ins? etc...
Lots of other possible questions. Member appreciate some stories about others making decent income.

All the best.

•••
Was this a rhetorical question? Because as far as I know domain parkers, the big ones are not bragging on Forums how much they make per day or year. I know there are few on Namepros making lots of money with it, one of them is wolfis, who practice domain parking for about 10+ years and have some domains making 50 USD per day each. Usually they dont want to disclose the numbers. On the other hand you have a handful set of funds and investment companies who handle tens of thousands domains parked from the late 90s on and they could be making 4 - 5 figures per day.

•••
Was this a rhetorical question? Because as far as I know domain parkers, the big ones are not bragging on Forums how much they make per day or year. I know there are few on Namepros making lots of money with it, one of them is wolfis, who practice domain parking for about 10+ years and have some domains making 50 USD per day each. Usually they dont want to disclose the numbers. On the other hand you have a handful set of funds and investment companies who handle tens of thousands domains parked from the late 90s on and they could be making 4 - 5 figures per day.

thanks @decades80 shearing your knowledge here :xf.smile:

•••
If I was making $300 a day from parking I would be on the beach having some drinks and namepros can ban me lol.

•••
Who are you
and
what is your WHOIS INFO?

•••
•••
My parked domains make mear pennies. My best earning domain is developed and makes on average $400 month

•••
upload_2017-3-30_22-5-34.png

•••

Very nice! Myself, I am strugglying to reach the $20 bodis payout threshold. Looks like its gonna be a third month of waiting unless I can earn $1.09 on Mar 31. Its rare but it happens. :) Past 30 days I am averaging 37 cents so ---- not likely. PPC will likely roll over to a 4rd month.

•••
Very nice! Myself, I am strugglying to reach the $20 bodis payout threshold. Looks like its gonna be a third month of waiting unless I can earn $1.09 on Mar 31. Its rare but it happens. :) Past 30 days I am averaging 37 cents so ---- not likely. PPC will likely roll over to a 4rd month.

on bodis I had nothing but tears

•••
On Bodis , made 80$ in four days , i think its cool .

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back