NameSilo

discuss Anyone registering .live? Post it here...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mad409

Always thinking outside the box!Top Member
Impact
At first I had a hard time searching this new extension as live has two different meanings. I've concluded the best and only real direction is sites like streaming (dot) live, or maybe reporting (dot) live. Just an example.

This is another strong hold on the good names and high renewals on the ones released. I've went outside the box to find at least one, maybe others later.

I registered seats (dot) live, for defensive measures seat (dot) live. You know tickets for concerts, shows etc etc...

Display your .live here!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think .live is one of the better ones.. certainly one of the best ones from the last 6 months.

I like that you can use .live contextually in different ways. It seems very flexible. It reminds me a little bit like .work in that regard. I bought a few for investment. However, I didn't buy as many .live as I went all in for .work back in February because .live is about 9x more expensive than .Work. Still a very good extension.

I bought GoLive so I need to wait until tomorrow to see which ones I get (if any).

•••
i just know amazon protected twitch.live , microsoft protected xbox.live

•••
Thats' a great pair of complimentary names to register ( seat/seats).

Good way to analyze that extension and enter the marketplace.

•••
Again, as with most of the new extensions, there's only a few premium names that I've researched. I noticed the pre-registration price ranges from around $20 to $5000(premium) depending on the name. Go live would be a great one!

•••
Personally i dont like this tld.

•••
Doesn't tickle my fancy, not like .club or .online at least, but it's what tickles the end users aint it so ;)

•••
•••
Makkah.live ( 110 K exact search for "Makkah live"), plan to develop

•••
I only snagged one. Hopefully we all "work to live" rather than "live to work"!

Workto.live

Quick Ggle search "Work to live" returned 90 million results.

•••
they.live

marry and reproduce.

•••
This is what I mean, not sure if it's a good or bad thing though. Two meanings for this one, already being seen here.

They .live (Marry and reproduce)

Seats .live ( Available seats to live shows, concerts etc..)

•••
•••
there were 2 threads for .live, anyhow

my domains are
cric.live
official.live
guys, all of sudden domain prices are increased very high by .live registry

•••
My domains are

visual.live
bake.live
mirror.live :D

•••
antena3.live
bbc2.live
cambridge.live
copalibertadores.live
directtv.live
hbo.live
itv.live
latam.live
libertadores.live
marca.live
parliament.live
parliamentuk.live
skysport.live
telefe.live
tigo.live
tigosports.live
tycsports.live
ucla.live
unicanal.live
wharton.live

If you got a nice offer for these, I'm all ears! ;)

•••
The domains your bought can cause trademark issues @cmelgarejo HBO, Directtv not sure but I don't think you can use those names even if it is .live

Last edited:
•••
•••
Lol I just bought videocalling.live :p :v

•••
•••
covering.live
ending.live
entertaining.live
judging.live
posing.live
sportscenter.live

•••
•••
There are too many extensions with similar meaning such as .tv, .sport(s), .music, .news, .today, .stream, .video, etc. Some of them have been available to the public while some are going to be released in the near future. So IMHO .live may be not able to draw a big interest.

BTW, my favorite is live.com, which is owned by Microsoft:ahhh:

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back