Domain Empire

question NamesCon 2022 Live and Online Auction Results?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Despite searching here, on Google, on Twitter, DNW news, and under the kitchen sink I've been unable to find the results of the NamesCon 2022 live auction results.

Ditto the results of the online auction.

Usually there's transparency regarding the domains, the highest bid, final sales, etc.

Can anyone point me to the data for the auction(s)?

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Alrighty . . So I see that Future Sensors "quick replied" to this post (which was moved from its original location) but - since I'm not a regular here - I have to ask: WTF is a "quick reply" AND where, oh where, and/or HOW do I find and view quick replies? Thanks.

P.S. For my futher edification, when and/or why is a quick reply the best was to respond to a post, especially one that poses a question? Thanks again.

P.S. For those unaquainted with me I'm a domain-geezer, having played in the domain world since 1998, and yet . . I find myself learning something new every so often. ;)

•••
I was gonna thank you for this post too. Yes its kinda lame to get notification of a quick reply only to see it was a like or agree or thanks. I’ll shoot you an invisible upvote so you’ll only get notification of my post.
Great question I would like to see results too but Ricks hat seems to be a hotter topic

•••
P.S. For my futher edification, when and/or why is a quick reply the best was to respond to a post, especially one that poses a question? Thanks again.
It's a way of saying thank you to someone for asking the question. I don't have an answer myself, but thanked you because I'd like to know too. Nothing strange about it.

•••
•••
Interesting. The aution outcome apparently wasn't very exciting or newsworthy. Big sales tend to hit "the news" quickly . . unless there was some type of "gag order", i.e., "thou shall not share, publish, . . . the results . . unless / until . . ". <- I doubt that would work, because someone would tell someone who would tell someone . . Oh, well, NBD. Domainers buying from domainers rarely / never make $$$ offers anywhere close to enduser prices . . that is, prices that ARE noteworthy.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back