IT.COM

Anyone Like the New Xyz Websites

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

jedaprin

Established Member
Impact
Hey guys just curious if anyone likes the new xyz websites i my self have bought over 100 of them. i think there like the new .net or .org i dont think it will surpass .coms only because .coms have been around for over 30 years
anyways i got clever and bought
Xcell.xyz
Xsell.xyz
fictional.xyz

and theres still a crap ton of premium ones left
ive been buying them ultra cheap

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for the tips Alessandro! I submitted my xyz names 3 or 4 times to NJ auctions but they didn't respond :( Must be some inner circle club or something or my xyz must not qualify... :P It's ok. I only cried twice.. jk :)

Not to derail// thread but I submitted a couple too, not .xyz, guess I'm not in the loop either. :rolleyes:

They're picking 400 names, not sure if all of them have been listed. Maybe everyone still has a shot. :|

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Yea may fetch higher then 8.XYZ because it's a pair !

•••
Yea may fetch higher then 8.XYZ because it's a pair !
Hard to say but time will tell. I'm still in shock 6.xyz went for 125K, that's awesome.. 8.xyz should have went higher than 6 BJMO...

•••
I may submit Heart.Surgery ! Not really getting too many pulls on the domain. Couple very serious offers but I think Heart.Surgery is worth more then 10K in my honest opinion. Will see what NameJet thinks ;)

•••
I may submit Heart.Surgery ! Not really getting too many pulls on the domain. Couple very serious offers but I think Heart.Surgery is worth more then 10K in my honest opinion. Will see what NameJet thinks ;)

Nice domain but ROTD was taking the submissions, ended the other day. This all takes place in Vegas in Jan... Seems kind of like who ya know too :rolleyes:

Last edited:
•••
Just Bought

fashions.design

•••
Possibly the dot com owners may want the other extensions in some cases so there are those potential sales.

As the dot com are so pricey in most cases if the buyer has deep pockets they will want the com and pay whatever they can afford for it since without the com they lose out.

The thing is I hear all the time on utube vids when someone gives their domain they will make it a point to repeat the extension if not a dot com

So the dot com is the default extension always will be, the rest will be the wannabes but some will survive some fail in time we will see how it pans out so I just buy in varied extensions and hope for the best.

•••
Anything new with .xyz ive been pretty busy ? are you guys still grabbing good ones or they mostly all gone now

•••
Anything new with .xyz ive been pretty busy ? are you guys still grabbing good ones or they mostly all gone now

Over 2.5 million regs and growing so time to shop around at whats for-sale rather than hand reg. for sure!

•••
Excellent last time i checked it was at 1.5 mil regs

•••

you have not missed much...

guys still grabbing "good ones", "good ones" still not selling, NP still waiting for China to finally ban com, com still dying...

..same boring world around

•••
•••
wow thats some good info A+++

•••
It's good news to .xyz investors.
I wonder 1.xyz wiil reached $x,xxx,xxx.

•••
•••
what you think 8n8.xyz is worth atm ?!?!

•••
•••
There are lots of good .xyz websites around the most popular one is ABC.xyz

•••
There are lots of good .xyz websites around the most popular one is ABC.xyz

Google is a big company, but the name is just for brand protection and not being used for anything though.

•••
Google is a big company, but the name is just for brand protection and not being used for anything though.
You know one thing. Google owns abc.xyz. It's important that ABC.xyz is not blank page. RP said "G is for Google".

•••
You know one thing. Google owns abc.xyz

I just stated that above

It's important that ABC.xyz is not blank page. RP said "G is for Google".

I think everyone knows what "G" stand for on the page, its not being used for anything though, just a landing page, you will find none of Google domains are blank but a lot are not being used for anything.

•••
you have not missed much...

guys still grabbing "good ones", "good ones" still not selling

I am selling a .XYZ almost every week. Latest one was yesterday. Ok, most are middle - high $XXX, but decent profit anyway.

•••
I am selling a .XYZ almost every week. Latest one was yesterday. Ok, most are middle - high $XXX, but decent profit anyway.

Nice, strike while the iron is hot, it wont last, it never does if you look at all the other extensions. I remember selling some .CO names when they were first released, then it just stopped.

•••
Nice, strike while the iron is hot, it wont last, it never does if you look at all the other extensions. I remember selling some .CO names when they were first released, then it just stopped.

I can just see the opposite. For me, it's obvious that the demand for .XYZ is growing and will for some time. This is an extension that the Chinese accepted almost right away. The domain market have partly changed (but COM is still king!).

Still, I respect your views and opinions. Time will show which one of us who had the most accurate prediction.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back