IT.COM

Anyone have this problem at GoDaddy?

NameSilo
Watch

CDM

Established Member
Impact
Trying to add domains in the Premium Listings interface, and I keep getting an error message that says,

"An unhandled error occurred. Please contact technical support. no updates were made."

I've tried two different browsers, tried disabling all browser plugins. Doesn't matter. This has been going on a while now. It's frustrating because I have a lot of domains and have to add them one by one.

I posted on another board and no one else had ever seen it. I have talked to a couple different GD account reps, who say they can't see a problem on their end, but that for some reason they can't just add the Premium Listings for me on my behalf. Maybe against policy or something.

Have had the issue forwarded to support but never got any feedback and the problem persists. I know having worked in support before its hard to resolve something for a customer if you can't replicate it.

Anyone else encounter this? I can't believe I'm the only one.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back