IT.COM

Anyone happen to receive spam from Antonis?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Nazz

Top Member
Impact
Anyone happen to receive spam from; Antonis Scandalis <[email protected]>

He gang raped my inbox.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
Just found that thread about [email protected] ! So.... this is one of my emails i used for some domains ! I have never never send spam mails, messages at social media, flippa, linkedin etc about domain sales or to buy any domain ! I have a lot domains names but i am not in domain business. Dont know anyone from here and all these posts. I am not buying new domains. I have made some posts here and at other sites trying to sell some of my unused domains, but that's all ! So a few months ago (April 2015) i decide to hired a guy from Freelancer to sell my domains (he make some sales but with not great success). So i really want to figure out if you get spam messages for my domain names. Please send me message from which social media account you get spam etc Thank you in advance and really sorry for any inconvenience !

•••
Just found that thread about [email protected] ! So.... this is one of my emails i used for some domains ! I have never never send spam mails, messages at social media, flippa, linkedin etc about domain sales or to buy any domain ! I have a lot domains names but i am not in domain business. Dont know anyone from here and all these posts. I am not buying new domains. I have made some posts here and at other sites trying to sell some of my unused domains, but that's all ! So a few months ago (April 2015) i decide to hired a guy from Freelancer to sell my domains (he make some sales but with not great success). So i really want to figure out if you get spam messages for my domain names. Please send me message from which social media account you get spam etc Thank you in advance and really sorry for any inconvenience !

LOL

•••
•••
Sorry.... but get serious ! Just send or post for what domains you get spam emails and from wich social media account. Your post is fake and you have to deleted please.

Last edited:
•••
You a really offending ! Get serious please.

•••
scanner2005 may be telling the truth.

It is all too easy to spoof someone's address.

If you can, Nazz, check the code in the email itself, which will reveal the real sender's address. If you have gmail, this is easy to do.

Click on the drop down menu, and then click on "Show Original." This will open a new window, which will reveal the codes and show the path of the email.

Good luck!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back