Domain Empire

Anybody with hacking documentaries

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Does any one have any documentaries or stories of hackers and things that they ahve done. In case a video or something they might have some thing cool to get my mind of of other things...some movies that are cool and interesting that have to do with coputer/hacking and or are scifi movies....Anything with hacking things...They inspire meeeee:D ....j/k

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
question.....how do you get that annoying quote of your back....the one in the bottom...anyone know....i'm bearlyu getting the hang of of this site, you'll have to excuse me.:D

•••
Originally posted by Mr.NoExperience
question.....how do you get that annoying quote of your back....the one in the bottom...

Do you mean the signature?

If so then go to Users CP, Scroll down until you find the Signature box, and delete the signature that you are using and replace it or if u wish, just leave it blank. As for hacking, I have posted a few articles in the Lounge about "hackers" but I'm not sure if they are the type of articles that you are looking for, but feel free to check them out. [=

I hope that you get the signature fixed. [=

•••
where is users cp at? i still don't know how to change the signature. Ummm... please give me instructions

•••
At the top of the Screen there are little tabs that say: Register, then User CP it's the second tab from the left, click on it, when inside click on Edit Profile, when the next screen appears, in the Optional information area, find the word Signature, in the box to the right, you can change the text that you have in that box. I hope that I explained it well enough and that you get your signature fixed. [=

•••
oh and one more thing I forgot to tell you, be sure that you save your changes in order for the signature to change. [=

•••
I think I've got it ..........Thanks;)

•••
You're very welcome [=

Glad to help ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back