Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

topdom

Top Member
Impact
Mods, please don't bury this message by moving it elsewhere, yet

Did you or anyone you know get a covid vax? Any side effects?
Asking because I heard of thousands of deaths,
and hundreds of thousands of adverse side effects.

These are official records, but they can still be faked , as part of
revolution.. and vaxes may have been replaced with water.
this is my only hope for brainwashed people.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Watching the news from India,

It's heartbreaking. :xf.frown:

To think that all this tragedy could have been avoided if people had followed Logic and Compassion when dealing with this Pandemic.

One thing is for sure,

There is no room for misinformation, and there is no room for making miscalculations and mistakes when you are dealing with the lives of so many people.

IMO

•••
Or a crazed conspiracy cultist. ;)

You mean the people who think vaccines are the magic bullet for all things medical and the people who kowtow to Fraudci?

I agree - you are correct!

•••
There is no room for misinformation

Agreed - and it has been PURE MISINFORMATION from day one from the WHO, CDC and MSM.

A nice chat about the pending lawsuit against the WHO

https://odysee.com/@Truth_will_set_...mberg-2.0-Many-People-Will-Lose-Their-Lives:b

Here you will learn about how PCR was utilized to coerce the scam that has destroyed the world.

And here you will see the inventor speaking of his test: http://karymullis.net

And here you will see the inventor of PCR calling out Fraudci as the fraudulent shill that he is: http://karymullis.org

I'm confident Fauci and his Fascist Friends will be tried for crimes against humanity sooner than some may think . .

Will your FoxNews, CNN and NYT report any of this? Of course not! They are complacent in the crimes against humanity also.

Last edited:
•••
A possible side effect (which is maybe even the (from the globalists intended) main effect) of the ongoing mass poisoning ("vaccination") could be that the poor poisoned ("vaccinated") persons become unknowingly potential spreaders of pathogens that their poisoned ("vaccinated") bodies begin to develop as a result of the poisoning ("vaccination").

•••
To think that a lot of these tragedies could have been avoided is making me sad,

I am going outside to get some natural remedies in the form of sunshine and fresh air and I recommend for those who have been sitting behind their computer all day to do the same thing.

IMO

•••
I keep getting tagged for my comments on this thread (appreciated, thanks to all), which brings me back in.

It seems to me lots of us are responding to two stonewalling, utterly dogmatised individuals, dead to all reasoning beyond their own psychophantic delusions. Those two need medical help but I doubt they will ever recognise the fact (one claims to be a medical practitioner) so will never seek it. We cannot help them.

That being the case, this thread is essentially pointless so I suggest none of us respond further.

However, there are always those who will add something, probably meaningless but what the hell. To those I say, please do not add any thanks, likes, agrees, dislikes or whatever to my posts on this thread. I have, quite honestly, had enough of it. If you "like" or quote me I am inevitably drawn back in because your "accolade" has hit my timeline. Please don't do it.

Thanks.

Mike

•••
Watching the news from India,

It's heartbreaking. :xf.frown:

To think that all this tragedy could have been avoided if people had followed Logic and Compassion when dealing with this Pandemic.

One thing is for sure,

There is no room for misinformation, and there is no room for making miscalculations and mistakes when you are dealing with the lives of so many people.

IMO

Screenshot_20210426-192502.png
Screenshot_20210426-192424.png

•••
It seems to me lots of us are responding to two stonewalling, utterly dogmatised individuals, dead to all reasoning beyond their own psychophantic delusions. Those two need medical help ...
:facepalm:

The only ones who need help in regards to this debate are you and all other stonewalling, utterly corona dogmatized fear-driven mainstream media - victims, who are, in this context, dead to all common sense beyond the psychopathic delusions that the lying mass media generated in your / their head/s and who now unfortunately, as a result, believe there is a pandemic and a need to get "vaccinated" (poisoned).

And the best way to help you and them is to tell you and them that you and they are stonewalling, utterly corona dogmatized fear-driven mainstream media - victims, who are, in this context, dead to all common sense beyond the psychopathic delusions that the lying mass media generated in your / their head/s and who now unfortunately, as a result, believe there is a pandemic and a need to get "vaccinated" (poisoned).

Thus, dear stonewalling, utterly corona dogmatized fear-driven mainstream media - victims, who are, in this context, dead to all common sense beyond the psychopathic delusions that the lying mass media generated in your heads and who now unfortunately, as a result, believe there is a pandemic and a need to get "vaccinated" (poisoned), you have to understand that you became stonewalling, utterly corona dogmatized fear-driven mainstream media - victims, who are, in this context, dead to all common sense beyond the psychopathic delusions that the lying mass media generated in your heads and who now unfortunately believe there is a pandemic and a need to get "vaccinated" (poisoned).
upload_2021-4-27_16-50-30.png

I am sure that this (and of course as well the great fact that I won't allow to get poisoned ("vaccined")) is the best way to help you and if you also want to help others (and yourself of course), just don't allow to get poisoned ("vaccinated"), just don't be a stonewalling, utterly corona dogmatized fear-driven mainstream media - victim, who is, in this context, dead to all common sense beyond the psychopathic delusions that the lying mass media generated in your head and stop now believing there is a pandemic and a need to get "vaccinated"
(poisoned).

Last edited:
•••
There is really very little left to be gleaned from this discussion. :bag:

Cannuck out :beaver:

•••
There is really very little left to be gleaned from this discussion. :bag:

Cannuck out :beaver:

Let's end these discussions on a positive note so that at least something good can come out of this thread:

The situation in India has shown us that shortages of Oxygen can be a big contributing factor to the number of fatalities and whether people are pro or anti vaccine we can all agree that we need to plan ahead so that we won't get caught off guard with not having enough Oxygen on hand for those who need it.

Most likely there are going to be additional waves of Covid or some other new Pandemic in the future that are going to test our medical abilities and preparedness to the max and since having enough Oxygen is such a critical factor in any medical emergency I propose that the Governments around the World mandate for every car to be equiped with a portable Oxygen Concentrator from the factory.

It would be nice if every home came with an Oxygen Concentrator too as part of the air conditioning system perhaps.

In effect we might have to make our cars and our Homes (or at least a room in our home) in to a mini Hospital room that is equiped to handle life threatening situations in emergency situations.

IMO

Last edited:
•••

IMO

Biggest misinformation: saying these vaccines are safe and effective
Biggest mistake: taking these vaccines and promoting them

How to protect: masks, distancing, hygene: ALL WRONG
https://www.yahoo.com/news/staying-6-feet-apart-indoors-112732760.html
Best protection is getting sunlight without sunscreen, and better lifestyle.

Last edited:
•••
There is no doubt that modern medicine, agricultural practices, and standard of living, etc. have increased life expectancy. World population has also exploded to the point that Earth's resources and the human systems that support them have become detrimental to the environment. I often question why those people who dismiss medical science also deny, refuse to admit, or take any responsibility for Climate Change. I can understand those who believe that natural medicine is healing, but if that is truly the case, why discredit observations in the natural world? If the body's natural defense against an unhealthy intruder is a rise in temperature, why would Earth's natural defenses be any different?

We need to protect the environment. But how.
According to the cartel, CO2 is the problem (no ,CO2 is good for plants, and nontoxic).
And their solution is depopulation: kill most people with vaccines, drugs, geoengineering, gmo foods, abortion, satanic rituals, hunger (killing economies by making covid an excuse)

They have charities which pretend to protect children, but they steal children for adrenaline in their blood.
I heard it became very expensive recently, like 5M/kg. because Trump saves children, and there is a smaller supply of them now.

•••
Last edited:
•••
I seriously hate vaccines. I was given various shots when I was small baby. I hate it. Powerful people of west are evil. They are just playing.

Conspiracy may be vax or Conspiracy may be anti-vax.
I am not saying I am right but this is what I think.

•••
I did AZ vax. My symptoms (24h+ duration) were:
Headache
Mid to high fever (37-39)
Muscle pain
Fatigue

After 1 and half day I was fine.

Last edited:
•••
Are your pets anti-vax also? If so, you are a public health risk.

I smell ignorance here. I feel for poor pets. Plz don't drag them to the mess. They are anti-vax and ant-stupidity, I guess. Having sensible vax-hating pets doesn't make him public health risk. Just my perspective.

•••
Just had my 2nd jab of the Oxford vaccine, whilst the UK has made mistakes with covid, i feel privileged to be from country who's on top of their vaccine rollout.

I am in my late 30's and i think many people under 50 are getting flu like symptoms for a day after the vaccine, so will keep people updated if i have any side effects (as said i did my first jab), but it was nothing really, i'd gladly take being a bit off it for a few hours to be protected from covid (hopefully) for the rest of year.

Last edited:
•••
Just had my 2nd jab of the Oxford vaccine, whilst the UK has made mistakes with covid, i feel privileged to be from country who's on top of their vaccine rollout.

I am in my late 30's and i think many people under 50 are getting flu like symptoms for a day after the vaccine, so will keep people updated if i have any side effects (as said i did my first jab), but it was nothing really, i'd gladly take being a bit off it for a few hours to be protected from covid (hopefully) for the rest of year.

And now you are officially a guinea pig for an experimental medical intervention that is only approved as an EXPERIMENTAL TRIAL SMH

So much for slaying the Kings that took the UK from the #1 place for quality of life to a slummy middle of the road nation in the last several decades

Can you at least go get a free Big Mac, Beer or Doughnut in the UK for being a voluntary test subject like people can in the USA?

I did AZ vax. My symptoms (24h+ duration) were:
Headache
Mid to high fever (37-39)
Muscle pain
Fatigue

After 1 and half day I was fine.

And now - do you feel the jab may have increased your lifespan to 100+ or reduced it to under 70?

Last edited:
•••

And those who love to respirate their bacteria and CO2 in face suffocating garments create hypoxic states while oxygen levels plummet to levels even too low for OSHA standards.

About 21% of the gaseous realm we inhabit is oxygen . .

If you suffocate your face with a garment or mask - this falls to apx 15% - 17% for you.

Math is logic.
Logic is math.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
The only side effect that I had was I feel very lazy.
Now I don't have to do anything in the house when my wife told me.

•••
The only side effect that I had was I feel very lazy.
Now I don't have to do anything in the house when my wife told me.

You are way too smart, you won't take the jabs.

Your replies do always make me laugh :ROFL::xf.laugh::glasses:

Last edited:
•••
-

Last edited:
•••
I take it your from America, you seem to be looking at your posts.

I like America, so won’t say too much but all I will say Americans can’t lecher any nation when in the last year you had a president who believes in every conspiracy theory there is, a president who gases his own people to hold a bible up outside a church and tells its people to drink bleach along with many other crazy things that he said on a daily basis and then just a few months ago you had a bunch of rednecks invading your capitol, gun shootings all the time/racist cops/no universal healthcare for all and poverty really bad in some parts that its almost 3rd world, so I don’t think you can’t lecher any nation when you have your own problems.

But all this slummy middle of the road nation is still the financial capital of the world (well London is) and still does great does great things for the world in terms medical breakthroughs, like the jab I’ve just had now (the only one at no profit) and like the breakthrough UK scientists did yesterday against the fight against malaria, so for all the UK’s faults (just like any nation), I’d like to think as a country our morals are good and that’s one thing I am proud of.

The USA is very much as slummy as the UK now.
Los Angeles resembles a third world city.

Sucks that the sentience of humanity has shrunk to the level of calling everything a conspiracy theory when their confirmation bias is threatened.

It's in my blood to right the ship for the world - I am a direct descendant to the Crown - just as many of the A-Hole celebs you see on TV are (and all but one US president)

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back