Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

topdom

Top Member
Impact
Mods, please don't bury this message by moving it elsewhere, yet

Did you or anyone you know get a covid vax? Any side effects?
Asking because I heard of thousands of deaths,
and hundreds of thousands of adverse side effects.

These are official records, but they can still be faked , as part of
revolution.. and vaxes may have been replaced with water.
this is my only hope for brainwashed people.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
None.

Kept under observation for 30 minutes by the nurses.

Still none.

Went home.

Last edited:
•••
The far most common side effect of a so called "vaccination" (real (poison) or fake (saline solution)) is the (unconscious) strengthening of the believe that a pandemic exists.

There never was a pandemic by pure statistical definitions followed by epidimiologists. :alien3::)

http://karymullis.net --> PCR cases quantify nothing helpful in regards to infectious diseases.
http://karymullis.org --> Mullis calls out Fraudci for the shill that he is.

Yes we are in a bizarre situation where more than a few people drive around in cars alone with masks on --- scared about something that never was a threat to them --- so now they'll voluntarily make themselves sick with low oxygen levels :sour::doctor: and bacteria:blackeye::eggface: infections from wearing masks:muted::wideyed: and maybe even die from getting a jab for a pathogen that medically doesn't exist!:nurse::facepalm:

George Orwell is even shocked at the depth of the mind control, propaganda and ensuing fallout! :xf.laugh::ROFL: :unsure:

:xf.eek:

Last edited:
•••
I got vaccinated with AZ today. No side effects yet. Only two fast visits on bathroom, but i blame coffee for that:)
I noticed that my tinnitus (i have created thread about that) became more quiet since i got vaccinated. Not silent, but again this is wonderful for me. Coincidence? Who knows...

Last edited:
•••
Mother got the vaccine, totally fine. I don't have it, nor plan to get it...I don't believe in getting something that we have a very limited understanding about (vaccination wise)...I'm just naturally sceptical, ill be even more sceptical if the government make it a legal requirement to get it

It is likely going to be mandated when it is fully approved.

I mean you can still choose to not get it. No one is going to send you to jail or hold you down and force you to get it.

All 50 states require at least (4) vaccines for school children. 43 require at least 5. Some require even more.

Additionally many states mandate them for daycare centers, health workers, elder care facilities, etc.

https://vaccines.procon.org/state-by-state-vaccinations-required-for-public-school-kindergarten/

Even now many states with personal of religious exemptions leave the decision in the school boards hands if your unvaccinated child is allowed to attend.

It might be your right to not be vaccinated, but it is not your right to spread disease because of that decision.

Foreign countries will require it for international travel. Even now several parts of the world require vaccines for travel. It is nothing new.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaccination_requirements_for_international_travel

There is pretty much nothing in world history that has saved more lives than vaccines.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Brad is right, good vaccines are a good thing, and they save lives. Only point I made was about the limited data - Quite literally the only thing. Aside from that, all for it

•••
I'm getting side effects from this thread

I'm losing even more confidence in humanity after reading this thread and it was already at an all-time low. :unsure:

Domainers are early adopters and ahead of the curve, not luddites who obey the flickering mind control screens and crooked politicians . . . right?

1) Total Mortality is WNL (Within Normal Limits) And has been these recent two years.

2) No CV19 Virus ever has been proven to exist by a pure scientific definition as already discussed. (In fact Rockefeller medicine added "coronavirus" to the medical language in 1968. The same year the NY Jets were scripted to win the Super Bowl, the same year the "911" calling code was created in the USA and the same year the Twin Towers were built already planned for demolition 33 years later.... merely a coincidence eh?)

3) A rushed out sketchballs vax + the ones that aren't vax but "gene therapy" all are in experimental phases with absolutely no guarantees to improve health, but definitely guarantees of implanting eugenics ideals in your veins - and you want that? :wideyed::blackeye::banghead::vomit::eggface::eggface::eggface::eggface::eggface:

4) "Bernard was right; the Terrain is everything, the Germ is nothing" - Louis Pasteur

I wonder what the self-deluding idiots are reading or hearing, if they believe Covid doesn't exist.

We're called doctors who examine facts, data and utilize the scientific method before drawing conclusions. Logic and common sense help fuel the batteries of sentience as well.

We also engage in civil discourse as is revered in scientific and medical communities.

707px-Graham%27s_Hierarchy_of_Disagreement.svg.png

Feel free to refute central points and intellectually engage.

Last edited:
•••
How do you guys explain the sharp increase in the number of deaths around the World amongst doctors, nurses and the first responders in the last one and a half year.

IMO

•••
I don't automatically dismiss everything that is labeled as conspiracy theory as being false for the simple fact that the status quo around the World has failed miserably in running and managing the World in many fronts thus far.

But even a conspiracy theory has to have some traces of truth at the base of it otherwise people are just going to lose all logical perspectives if they allow themselves to get carried away with thier imagination too far.

We need to be able to differentiate between reality and fantasy and we must be more proactive to make sure that all new technologies are going to be used for the good of Humanity and our Home Planet.

IMO

Last edited:
•••
I knew him.

The great thing about these conspiracy theories...

On one side they want to say COVID is not real or not serious. They will blame the deaths on external factors like pre-existing conditions and not COVID.

But when someone gets the vaccine, they will blame the vaccine for the issues, not the pre-existing conditions.

Their misinformation and manipulation is so disingenuous.

Brad

•••
That being said and back to your statement in regards to alcohol, I find it utterly irrational if someone who decided not to drink alcohol for health reasons (I assume this is the reason in your case) agrees at the same time to be injected with highly questionable substances ("vaccine") for a highly questinable reason ("pandemic").

The virus exists. The damage caused by it is real.

The vaccine has high efficiacy. I am willing to take it because I care about more people that just myself.

If you don't want to take it, feel free, but trying to deny COVID exists is silly.

Brad

•••
How about
rabies?

Would you take
rabies vaccine, after a bite by a dog?

This can't be a serious question.

If someone would rather die of rabies, than take the vaccine they are an idiot.

Rabies has a near 100% mortality rate. The suffering before you even got to that point would be horrific.

Last edited:
•••
What about all the people that are dying in India as we speak, did they all have the flu.

It's fake dude. Didn't you know.

The only things that exist are what exist in my little world. Who needs facts or evidence when you have belief. Just substitute in lunatic conspiracies.

On a more serious note, what is going on in India is sad. It is probably far worse than the stats actually show, as they don't have the type of healthcare system some other countries have.

There is nothing at the moment that is going to stop the exponential growth. They had around 10K cases a day 2 months ago / 40K cases a day a month ago / 350,000 cases a day now.

With a normal 3 week lagging indicator on deaths they could have 10K+ COVID deaths a day soon.

India has around 1.4B people. It could likely be a few years until the vaccines roll-out to the majority.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Besides the fact that science deniers (anti-vaxxers, pandemic deniers, flat earthers...) have an amazing lack of basic science knowledge, in the case of pandemic deniers and anti-vaxxers the 95% are also "young" people, definitely not into their 60's and beyond.
The few conspiracy spreaders and science deniers on their 60s and above not getting now the vaccine, will remember the day they refused the vaccine when they find themselves on a ICU bed unable to breath.
This is a quite especial pandemic where the virus, Covid-19, especially affects people 60+yrs or with health conditions like lung or heart disease, diabetes or morbid obesity.
But be careful, ignorant deniers, because new variants of this virus seem to be affecting younger people. Just take a look at what's happening in Brazil or India. People on their 30s and 40s dying every day there by covid-19.
In resume, some people adds their ignorance to their selfishness and take advantage they are not into the risk group, to be a complete denier and to not take the vaccine. Even worst, to spread dangerous and misleading misinformation on the internet.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Wow, it is almost like the vaccine works.

Past vaccines have worked in amazing ways. In this thread not only are some against vaccines like smallpox, polio, and measles...some won't even admit the viruses actually exist. It is asinine.

Brad
US Covid-19 deaths have been reduced to one fifth from January thanks to vaccines. That's 2,800 less people dying each and every day thanks to vaccines.
About people against vaccines... thankfully they are just a few compared to the rest of the population.
The most of the people have the minimum knowledge and common sense to understand the need and importance of vaccines.

•••
Ok, we both seem to agree there are powerful secretive and potentially evil groups.

No. I know there are frighteningly powerful groups and it is long after time we came up with sensible solutions to challenge and defeat their might politically and democratically. But they are neither secret, secretive, nor in any deliberately malevolent sense evil. The influential "economic think tanks" were for the most part initiated by those groups. There are only a small handful which were set up to propose alternative economic or democratic solutions to theirs.

In the UK the most famous/infamous of all is the IEA (Institute for Economic Affairs) which was set up by some founder members of the Mont Pelerin Society. Quite openly. They gave out press releases at the time. They claimed then as now, as all of them do, that they knew the answers to our economic ills. This is not evil of itself. Nor is it lying. They genuinely believe in their gospels of financial probity, however ludicrous it sounds to more rational people who don't have oodles of cash. However, what they do not acknowledge is that their economic "theories" do not answer economic problems. They push a specific political dogma.

But you'll have to do a lot of reading. I can't explain it all in a single forum thread without it becoming as long as a book. And I have no wish to take a lot of time out to rewrite what has already been written in several forms elsewhere.

•••
There is no "holistic" cure for rabies.

Please everyone get your Rabies shot,

No one wants to be bitten by a mad domainer. :woot:

Last edited:
•••
To think that a lot of these tragedies could have been avoided is making me sad,

I am going outside to get some natural remedies in the form of sunshine and fresh air and I recommend for those who have been sitting behind their computer all day to do the same thing.

IMO

•••
Update - 20 hours since i had my 2nd jab.

Hasn't really effected me this time around, feel a bit fatigued, but didn't sleep too great last night so not sure if it's because of that.

If you haven't had the vaccine yet and you get a letter or call to do so, get it done (y)

Last edited:
•••
•••
Side effects may or may not occur post vaccination. Our concern in my country is not about post vaccine side effects but vaccine availability. The Fu**ed up politics and policies here may make it impossible for common man to get vaccination for months to come, may be year(s).

God bless all.

Then, common man in your country is the lucky one.

•••
f78a2980-f7d73fe4-d398-432a-90fd-cf46fb87fba8.jpeg

(Pasted in c0de created by someone other than myself so their posts aren't censored)

The NEW Newremburg Tr1als 2021

A team of over 1,000 lawyers and over 10,000 medical experts led by Dr. Reiner Fullmich have begun legal proceedings over the CDC, WHO, the Davos Group for crimes against humanity. Fullmich and his team present the faulty PCR test and the order for doctors to label any comorbidity death as a COv1d death as fraud. The PCR test was never designed to detect pathogens and is 100% faulty at 35 cycles. All the PCR tests issued by the CDC are rated at 37 to 45 cycles. The CDC admits that any test over 28 cycles are not admissible for any positive reliable result. This alone invalidates over 90% of the alleged C0v1d infections tracked by the use of this faulty test.

In addition to the flawed tests and fraudulent death certificates, the “experimental” vaxxine itself is in violation of Article 32 of the Geneva Convention. Under Article 32 of the 1949 Geneva Convention IV, “mutilation and medical or scientific experiments not necessitated by the medical treatment of a protected person” are prohibited. According to Article 147, conducting biological experiments on protected persons is a grave breach of the Convention.

The “experimental” vaxxine is in violation of all 10 of the NEWremburg C0des which carry the death penalty for those who seek to violate these International Laws.

The “vaxxine” fails to meet the following five requirements to be considered a vaxxine and is by definition a medical “experiment” and tr1al:

Provides immunity to the virus. This is a “leaky” gene-therapy that does not provide immunity to C0v1d and claims to reduce symptoms yet double-vaxxinated are now 60% of the patients requiring ER or ICU with C0v1d infections.

Protects recipients from getting the v1rus. This gene-therapy does not provide immunity and double-vaxxinated can still catch and spread the virus.

Reduces deaths from the v1rus infection. This gene-therapy does not reduce deaths from the infection. Double-Vaxxinated infected with C0v1d have also died.

Reduces circulation of the v1rus. This gene-therapy still permits the spread of the v1rus as it offers zero immunity to the v1rus.

Reduces transmission of the v1rus. This gene-therapy still permits the transmission of the v1rus as it offers zero immunity to the v1rus.

The following violations of the Newremburg C0de is as follows

Newremburg C0de #1: Voluntary Consent is Essential

No person should be forced to take a medical experiment without informed consent. Many media, political and non-medical persons are telling people to take the shot, it’s safe and offer no information as to the adverse effects or dangers of this gene-therapy. Countries are using lockdowns, duress and threats to force people to take this vaxxine or be prohibited to participate in free society under the mandate of a Vaxxine Passport or Green Pass. During the Newremburg trail, even the media was prosecuted and members were put to death for lying to the public amongst many of the doctors and Naz1s found guilty of Crimes Against Humanity.

Newremburg C0de #2: Yield Fruitful Results Unprocurable By Other Means

As listed above, the gene-therapy does not meet the criteria of a vaxxine and does not offer immunity to the v1rus. There are other medical treatments that yield fruitful results against C0v1d such as Ivermectin, Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Zinc and boosted immune systems for flu and colds.

Newremburg C0de #3: Base Experiments on Results of Animal Experimentation and Natural History of Disease

This gene-therapy skipped Animal testing and went straight to human trials. In mRNA research that Phizer used a candidate study on mRNA with rhesus macaques monkeys using BNT162b2 mRNA and in that study all the monkeys developed pulmonary inflammation but the researchers considered the risk low as these were young healthy monkeys from the age of 2-4. Israel has used Phizer and the International Court of Law has accepted a claim for 80% of the recipients having pulmonary inflammation from being injected with this gene-therapy. Despite this alarming development Phizer proceeded to develop their mRNA for C0v1d without animal testing.

Newremburg C0de #4: Avoid All Unnecessary Suffering and Injury

Since the rollout of the experiment and listed under the CDC VAERS reporting system over 4,000 deaths and 50,000 vaxxine injuries have been reported in America. In the EU over 7,000 deaths and 365,000 vaccine injuries have been reported. This is a grievous violation of this c0de.

Newremburg C0de #5: No Experiment to be Conducted if There’s Reason to Think Injury or Death Will Occur.

See #4, based on fact-based medical data this gene-therapy is causing death and injury. Past research on mRNA also shows several risks that have been ignored for this current trial gene-experiment. A 2002 study on Sars-Cov spike proteins showed they cause inflammation, immunopathology, blood clots and impede Angiotensin 2 expression.....

Last edited:
•••
I understand completely how the law works. If you are a US citizen and Canada or any other country requires a vaccine to go there...your options are to follow their rules or not go there.

They have control over their own border. You have no right to enter unless you are allowed to.

Brad
Yes, we all know that - but this is simply not my point.

My point is that a "law" can be wrong in fact - being the result of a corrupt government.

And that a corrupt government is the result of a network of conspirators - high grade freemasons who do not think in countries or borders. It is obvious, nearly all countires worldwide "march in lockstep" / act in harmony towards the same goal (COVID (Certificate Of Vaccination Identity Dokument (the "vaccination" is just the pretext and the "pandemic" is just the pretext for the pretext)).

Last edited:
•••
•••
LOL. Now anti-vaxxers are going to start wearing masks, but for stupid reasons.

So now as the CDC removes mask guidelines in many situations they want to start wearing masks. They are just such nonconformists. :xf.grin:

https://news.yahoo.com/anti-vax-conspiracy-theory-apparently-071507094.html

"A conspiracy ripping through the anti-vax world may finally drive some anti-maskers to do the unthinkable: wear a mask and keep their distance," Vice News reports. The conspiracy theory claims, falsely, that vaccinated people "shed" certain proteins that can infect unvaccinated people and cause some sort of harm, usually tied to reproduction. ("It is biologically impossible for a vaccinated person to spread the vaccine to someone who hasn't been vaccinated," The Associated Press says.)

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back