Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

topdom

Top Member
Impact
Mods, please don't bury this message by moving it elsewhere, yet

Did you or anyone you know get a covid vax? Any side effects?
Asking because I heard of thousands of deaths,
and hundreds of thousands of adverse side effects.

These are official records, but they can still be faked , as part of
revolution.. and vaxes may have been replaced with water.
this is my only hope for brainwashed people.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
MAGNET TEST:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/qQvfiQv41BKm/

Vaxxed people, can you check whether magnets stick to part of your arm where you got it.

If there is a chip and it is just there, then maybe this vax disease can be cured easily with a simple surgery.

Last edited:
•••
Aside from the dumb and thoughtless posts spreading the existence of a "(dangerous) coronavirus (pandemic)" and a neccessarity of a "vaccination", this thread makes a lot of sense as it will help others realize how dangerous "vaccines" can be, also that the whole covid agenda is a medial deception by conspirators who try to gain more power.

I assume that most people secretly suspect this anyway, but are afraid to say it for social / professional reasons.

That being said (written), fastfood is not my (main) source for nutrition (no smoke / no alcohol as well) nor I "bash" the "vaccine" - I am just a direct (maskless) consumer of fresh air and simply not a consumer of poison ("vaccines") and whoever condems this as "selfish" has completely lost his mind.
Anti vaxxer 🤦‍♂️

•••
Last edited:
•••
You better wear a mask to make sure the vaccinated people don't spread the vaccine to you!

Brad

There are rumors that people who got mrna "vaccine" shed something (synthetic spike protein?), and people around are also affected even if not vaccinated... My interpreation (if correct), people turn into antennas, and even if they don't emit radiation, they may get radiation (in the same way a smartphone gets EM-radiation) and nearby people would also be affected... I plan to test this on people who got mrna vaccines.

If I was fooled and got such vaccines, I would try to clean my blood by donating blood, or filtering it with something like ECMO machine, or stay inside a Faraday cage made of aliminum foil (a hat may not be enough, those made of tin can help vaxers.).

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back