IT.COM

Any success in selling through Brandroot.com?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi guys,

So i know NR and BB are the main ones people talk about and I have a bunch of names accepted by both.

I do have some quality names though that they hadn't seen fit for them. I submitted some to BrandRoot.com and quite a few did get accepted.

My questions are:

1) has anyone here sold through brandroot.com
2) is it worth the 10$ listing fee + exclusivity

Tempted to go forward with the listings but wanted to know if anyone did already go through this process already?

Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Brandroot is Highly Recommended. I have a total of around 50 domains published in Brandroot of which 4 have sold . All this within a couple of months. Most of the domains were sold in lower $X,XXX range.
They seem to have lot of traffic from buyers. I just sold my fourth domain which was registered less than 2 months back.
Their processing time is fast and logos are really good. Sale process is smooth and payment quick. Micheal and his team are great to deal with.
So, If you have a good brandable domain , then you can list with them and they will do their best to get it sold.
Great Going BrandRoot !!!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back