Top Bottom
Dan.com

Any domain parking company that allow arbitrage?

NameSilo
Impact
Lol, so I own a company that does some of this and it is not something you can just get into. You have to have to have a relationship with Bing/Yahoo or you have to be IAC or Forbes. It is a game of trust because you are required to deliver just as good of traffic as search organic traffic or you get heavily discounted. Oh and you need a ton of cash to deal with testing as well as long payment terms. There are much easier ways to make money online. Good luck all and I will not be following up on my post. ;)

Pankaj Mandloi

Established Member
Impact
Lol, so I own a company that does some of this and it is not something you can just get into. You have to have to have a relationship with Bing/Yahoo or you have to be IAC or Forbes. It is a game of trust because you are required to deliver just as good of traffic as search organic traffic or you get heavily discounted. Oh and you need a ton of cash to deal with testing as well as long payment terms. There are much easier ways to make money online. Good luck all and I will not be following up on my post. ;)
can you tell me which traffic source you use?

Impact
Interesting topic.

I have seen arbitrage from Native plataforms (as Taboola) landing in a lot of different domains parked at ParkingCrew.

Do they allow it? Taboola does. But does ParkingCrew? They do not mention that in their FAQ but:

upload_2019-9-11_16-14-49.png

So, that theorically means they do NOT accept paid traffic. However you can see many domains getting native ads traffic and they have been doing that for at least a couple of years.

So? Anyone has tried?

thx

TheGameChanger

Impact
I don't know why some people just like to discourage others although they don't know s*** about something.
It is clear! since A LOT of marketers are running these kinda ads on Native ad networks = they are profitable.
The only thing that is missing is "how", if you know and would like to share, we'll be thankful. If you don't, please don't interrupt.

frank-germany

domainer since 2001 / musician
Impact
redirect.com won't have issues with arbitrage
but you will

I don't know why some people just like to discourage others although they don't know s*** about something.
It is clear! since A LOT of marketers are running these kinda ads on Native ad networks = they are profitable.
The only thing that is missing is "how", if you know and would like to share, we'll be thankful. If you don't, please don't interrupt.

welcome to the forum
I'm sure you will make a lot of new friends here

Last edited:
Name Worth