Dynadot

Any domain parking company that allow arbitrage?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Pankaj Mandloi

Established Member
Impact
I want to promote my domain parking page through ppc ads. Now a days many companies not allow domain parking arbitrage. So can someone tell me company name that allow arbitrage?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Lol, so I own a company that does some of this and it is not something you can just get into. You have to have to have a relationship with Bing/Yahoo or you have to be IAC or Forbes. It is a game of trust because you are required to deliver just as good of traffic as search organic traffic or you get heavily discounted. Oh and you need a ton of cash to deal with testing as well as long payment terms. There are much easier ways to make money online. Good luck all and I will not be following up on my post. ;)

•••
Hi

screening traffic sources and their flow, benefits others.
as, the higher the "overall" quality of the traffic, the better it is for the platform.

imo...

•••
I don't know why some people just like to discourage others although they don't know s*** about something.
It is clear! since A LOT of marketers are running these kinda ads on Native ad networks = they are profitable.
The only thing that is missing is "how", if you know and would like to share, we'll be thankful. If you don't, please don't interrupt.
IF somebody does it profitably
be sure he/she won't tell you

•••
•••
There are no, since this is in conflict with Google and Yahoo policy.

•••
redirect.com

but you will lose money
don't use them

•••
I also know some people rob banks and are making good money imo.

•••
It doesn't matter: ParkingCrew or Bodis or Voodoo or something else Google feed based...
Such traffic is not permitted by GOOGLE.

•••
In other words, soon or later your domains will be banned by GOOGLE.

•••
I got this mail from Bodis.com
---------------------------------------
Thank you for contacting us. I've just taken a look at your Bodis account and I'm afraid it appears to have been flagged recently after your domain names received a large spike in low quality arbitrage traffic. It is against our Terms of Service for you to refer arbitrage traffic to our ads.

We regret to inform you that your Bodis account has now been closed and any earnings generated as a result of these low quality ad clicks will need to be withheld.

Unfortunately we will be unable to continue to support your domain names moving forward.

•••
•••
There are no, since this is in conflict with Google and Yahoo policy.
But i see many people run ads and this goes to parking page ? How they do it?

•••
•••
well I have seen people running native ads with domains on taboola and they are making good money

•••
well I have seen people running native ads with domains on taboola and they are making good money
yes i also see how they do it any expert here suggest

•••
Lol, so I own a company that does some of this and it is not something you can just get into. You have to have to have a relationship with Bing/Yahoo or you have to be IAC or Forbes. It is a game of trust because you are required to deliver just as good of traffic as search organic traffic or you get heavily discounted. Oh and you need a ton of cash to deal with testing as well as long payment terms. There are much easier ways to make money online. Good luck all and I will not be following up on my post. ;)
can you tell me which traffic source you use?

•••
Interesting topic.

I have seen arbitrage from Native plataforms (as Taboola) landing in a lot of different domains parked at ParkingCrew.

Do they allow it? Taboola does. But does ParkingCrew? They do not mention that in their FAQ but:

upload_2019-9-11_16-14-49.png

So, that theorically means they do NOT accept paid traffic. However you can see many domains getting native ads traffic and they have been doing that for at least a couple of years.

So? Anyone has tried?

thx

•••
No such policy for those domains which are already blacklisted by Google (Tier2 domains).

•••
Google / Bing don't allow arb.
Use zero click ads. But very low income.

•••
Average RPM using ParkingCrew or Bodis ZeroClick is very often higher than Google PPC.
Depends on keywords and countries.

•••
I don't know why some people just like to discourage others although they don't know s*** about something.
It is clear! since A LOT of marketers are running these kinda ads on Native ad networks = they are profitable.
The only thing that is missing is "how", if you know and would like to share, we'll be thankful. If you don't, please don't interrupt.

•••
redirect.com won't have issues with arbitrage
but you will

welcome to the forum
I'm sure you will make a lot of new friends here

Last edited:
•••
I dont think so, even domain fwd. from GB domain is against TOS especially when amount of traffic is huge. They have in their TOS they only accept natural traffic.

•••
Back