Not open for further replies.

Rob Monster

Founder of EpikTop Member
Epik Founder
Impact
upload_2020-6-12_10-14-29.png

Archived copy here: https://www.epik.com/equality

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think we need to agree that a person can be racist if they choose. But if they act on it, heads roll.

•••
I keep seeing someone maybe me maybe you trying to sit quiet while someone else is talking in a conference in a church at a party but some group just in ear shot keeps yelling yea us boo you the whole time someone else is talking. How do u think you would feel how about the speaker how about the quiet listener how about that other party lol

Idk maybe its as simple as some were working on being a mud puddle some an icicle. To each their own but a millionaire farmer in overalls would not be treated the same as the slick business man in debt up to his chin in the same setting anyway.

Last edited:
•••
One day, there will be be no more crayons for the children to color with, because of some of the stubborn and stupid mindsets of today setting the precedents of discrimination and appreciation of tomorrow. All under the guise of defeating "racism". Our world is color, people are no different.

If we don't see skin color, we are missing a lot. One thing to suppress people because of it, another thing altogether to appreciate them for it, and recognizing that certain talents come with the culture. This is the line that is being blurred..

Dig deep enough, we will find faults in everyone. Should we start tearing pictures out of high school yearbooks now too?

And now we are filling career positions based on the fact that not enough of a certain color is being represented? What of qualifications? Someone's gonna suck at a job, but hey that falafel or taco shop or soap rock craft store needed to show diversity, so they hired me, a white dude to man the fire.

Not saying it can't be done otherwise, but when we don't give cultural or skin color props, we lose sight of a whole lot of GOOD history and good future.

I've been to restaurants, for example, where white people have attempted their hand at cooking and serving up Spanish or Jamaican dishes. Have never returned. When I discover a bona-fide traditional joint manned and run by the folk from where the food originated, those are keepers. And don't tell anyone about them, because soon enough it becomes the trendy place to be, and then you're losing good wholesome in person visits to Skip the Dishes or whatever godawful delivery service people rely on now.

When my Croatian or Italian neighbors calls me a paisano or munge cake, I don't take it as offense, it's how they roll. Them seeing me as white doesn't prevent us from being friends, and I love the stereotype they have of their white guy neighbor. We share wine and barbecues, and we respect our place and differences with each other based on where we came from and our experiences.

How we look in terms of color/culture is by no means the be-all-and-end-all to a person, but it might certainly be a prudent way to begin. Stalwart biases can cloud judgments, but educating ourselves on recognizing that rather than drawing lines in the sand and making everything one color, I think is a lot less confrontational and moves people forward together in the sense that, we take comfort that our differences are embraced, yet we may naturally feel drawn towards to those of our own.

•••
Politically correct takes everything away racism keeps everything from growing but hate n love makes the world go round seems like we need to watchout for all three. Last time i chked i had to put my car in neutral to barely be able to push it on level ground.

•••
One day, there will be be no more crayons for the children to color with, because of some of the stubborn and stupid mindsets of today setting the precedents of discrimination and appreciation of tomorrow. All under the guise of defeating "racism". Our world is color, people are no different.

If we don't see skin color, we are missing a lot. One thing to suppress people because of it, another thing altogether to appreciate them for it, and recognizing that certain talents come with the culture. This is the line that is being blurred..

Dig deep enough, we will find faults in everyone. Should we start tearing pictures out of high school yearbooks now too?

And now we are filling career positions based on the fact that not enough of a certain color is being represented? What of qualifications? Someone's gonna suck at a job, but hey that falafel or taco shop or soap rock craft store needed to show diversity, so they hired me, a white dude to man the fire.

Not saying it can't be done otherwise, but when we don't give cultural or skin color props, we lose sight of a whole lot of GOOD history and good future.

I've been to restaurants, for example, where white people have attempted their hand at cooking and serving up Spanish or Jamaican dishes. Have never returned. When I discover a bona-fide traditional joint manned and run by the folk from where the food originated, those are keepers. And don't tell anyone about them, because soon enough it becomes the trendy place to be, and then you're losing good wholesome in person visits to Skip the Dishes or whatever godawful delivery service people rely on now.

When my Croatian or Italian neighbors calls me a paisano or munge cake, I don't take it as offense, it's how they roll. Them seeing me as white doesn't prevent us from being friends, and I love the stereotype they have of their white guy neighbor. We share wine and barbecues, and we respect our place and differences with each other based on where we came from and our experiences.

How we look in terms of color/culture is by no means the be-all-and-end-all to a person, but it might certainly be a prudent way to begin. Stalwart biases can cloud judgments, but educating ourselves on recognizing that rather than drawing lines in the sand and making everything one color, I think is a lot less confrontational and moves people forward together in the sense that, we take comfort that our differences are embraced, yet we may naturally feel drawn towards to those of our own.
Couldn't agree more. But I will say this...I don't believe "all men were created equal". I believe all men were created unique. And that's a good thing, not a bad one.

The bad apples just have to be weeded out. Pronto!

Last edited:
•••
Couldn't agree more. But I will say this...I don't believe "all men were not created equal". I believe all men were created unique. And that's a good thing, not a bad one.

The bad apples just have to be weeded out. Pronto!

Pls after i see the difference though. It makes the good ones look better. Lol

•••
@Rob Monster
"What many will not know, is the depth and degree of active engagement and activities that Epik undertakes to combat racism and reduce the promotion of violence behind the scenes."

This desperately needs elaboration.

I really don't have much to say. It is probably obvious that I have avoided this thread because the moderators allowed a very thoughtful opening post devolve into dumpster fire.

Specific to your question, I will leave you with just simply this: I believe the world has been polarized, and that the polarity is literally tearing the world apart. I have studied it and see the obvious antidote: love.

When the ANTIFA folks started to attack me back in 2018, I offered to meet with them in person and talk through their concerns. They declined.

At the same time, as I got to know people from the right, I got to know them. Some of them were possible to engage.

The point is that there is unity in love. If someone goes and visits felons in prison, that does not mean they are a felon or an aspiring felon. The same goes for engaging racists, bigots and misogynists.

One example was used against me by Wikipedia by taking a little soundbite out of an interview. YouTube removed the full interview the SPLC milked it for a David Duke quote taken out of context.

Here is the full interview hosted on an indy site:

https://altcensored.com/watch?v=F8J9cihYmp4

The SPLC which wrote their talking points for the mass media relied heavily on that interview in crafting their hit piece:

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2019/01/11/problem-epik-proportions

Fast forward from January 2019 to July 2020, and now we have gone from hurting people's feelings to literally burning elks in the Portland town square today:

It should be increasingly clear to anyone with a sound mind that this has nothing to do with race.

And if you let this keep rolling, you get a failed state like Venezuela, or worse. I have been to Venezuela. It was once lovely, and has incredible natural endowments, with which its citizens should be greatly blessed.

So, like it or not, civil liberties serve to provide checks and balances against systematic abuse of power. Free speech is also a framework for ending the polarity and reconnecting in compassion, love and truth.

My private conversations are not too different -- including with people that may have hate in their heart and who I have sought to defuse with love and logic and to avert civil war which serves no good.

Last edited:
•••
Contrast that with.....

As of the last few months, >50% children, born in London, U.K are not White English/British.

The English people did not agree to this ethnic cleansing.

I hate to break it to you but there are non whites who are “English” here in the UK, ethnic cleaning by who? humans having children sounds pretty normal me.

•••
I hate to break it to you but there are non whites who are “English” here in the UK, ethnic cleaning by who? humans having children sounds pretty normal me.
Sure, the yardstick of "English" so moves in what is the world's most dysfunctional ecology in many ways.

•••
@Rob Monster Politics in business is a poison pill. Stay neutral.

Richface

•••
I really don't have much to say. It is probably obviously that I have generally avoided this thread because the moderators allowed a very thoughtful opening post devolve into dumpster fire.

Specific to your question, I will leave you with just simply this: I believe the world has been polarized, and that the polarity is literally tearing the world apart. I have studied it and see the obvious antidote: love.

When the ANTIFA folks started to attack me back in 2018, I offered to meet with them in person and talk through their concerns. They declined.

At the same time, as I got to know people from the right, I got to know them. Some of them were possible to engage.

The point is that there is unity in love. If someone goes and visits felons in prison, that does not mean they are a felon or an aspiring felon. The same goes for engaging racists, bigots and misogynists.

One example was used against me by Wikipedia by taking a little soundbite out of an interview. YouTube removed the full interview the SPLC milked it for a David Duke quote taken out of context.

The SPLC which wrote their talking points for the mass media relied heavily on that interview in crafting their hit piece:

Fast forward from January 2019 to July 2020, and now we have gone from hurting people's feelings to literally burning elks in the Portland town square today:

It should be increasingly clear to anyone with a sound mind that this has nothing to do with race.

And if you let this keep rolling, you get a failed state like Venezuela, or worse. I have been to Venezuela. It was once lovely, and has incredible natural endowments, with which its citizens should be greatly blessed.

So, like it or not, civil liberties serve to provide checks and balances against systematic abuse of power. Free speech is also a framework for ending the polarity and reconnecting in compassion, love and truth.

My private conversations are not too different -- including with people that may have hate in their heart and who I have sought to defuse with love and logic and to avert civil war which serves no good.
Thanks Rob. I share your belief that love is the solution. Let's love BLM. Let's embrace the signage of BLM. Let's show love to them. Just because you and I associate with BLM, doesnt mean we are card carrying members. But we are empathetic to their cause. Right?

•••
I really don't have much to say. It is probably obviously that I have generally avoided this thread because the moderators allowed a very thoughtful opening post devolve into dumpster fire.

These are reactions though. Not unprovoked actions.

I'm more appalled by what I read in history books. And we are still here.

Those fires are a farewell, imo, to acceptance of injustice.

Those reactions are what should be expected. They can be rebuilt. Lives cant be brought back.

We must focus on life. Not inanimate objects.

•••
I could ask, Where is the outrage when a black man is killed at the hands of a racist killer? Where is the worry about Venezuela when an innocent black person is killed?

Why worry when Black people are outraged?

Maybe ask yourself that.

Last edited:
•••
@Rob Monster if you carefully analyze what you said, you will find that the message could be interpreted as without white people in power America would go down the tubes. I dont agree with that.

Both ignorance and brilliance come in all shapes, colors and sizes. :)

Last edited:
•••
And by the way....having been in relationships throughout my life with women of many shapes, colors, sizes, and ethnicities I can tell you....they are all the same. :)

•••
@Rob Monster Politics in business is a poison pill. Stay neutral.

Richface

I am a Centrist.

I abhor the false polarity that the media and chaos agents are fomenting.

I appeal to all to love thy neighbor and to treat each person as individual and with compassion.

I say let's sell some domains and pay it forward so more people can raise families, build vibrant communities, and empower others.

Good luck to all.

Last edited:
•••
I am a Centrist.

I appeal to all to love thy neighbor and to treat each person as individual and with compassion.

I say let's sell some domains and pay it forward so more people can raise families, build vibrrant communities, and empower others.

Good luck to all.

Nice reply, Rob.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
I am a Centrist.

I say let's sell some domains and pay it forward so more people can raise families, build vibrrant communities, and empower others.

Good luck to all.
This is a good guy. May all the witches be gone with you .

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
I abhor the the comments on sites like Gab. We must educate the ignorant believers of supremacy. We can make a difference by teaching them that those beliefs are wrong.

•••
I abhor the the comments on sites like Gab. We must educate the ignorant believers of supremacy. We can make a difference by teaching them that those beliefs are wrong.
What does supremacy mean and what are wrong beliefs?

•••
What does supremacy mean and what are wrong beliefs?
You're the walking dictionary. :)

And I've said enough that you probably now what I mean by "wrong beliefs".

Last edited:
•••
You're the walking dictionary. :)
Supremacy at it's worst relates to the worst in fascist or extremist ideas of genocide towards other groups of people.

Supremacy at it's most romantic, may be familial or kin - group pride, to the extent that it can be a positive force in a phenotype maximizing it's 'potential'. (very subjective).

I think white degeneracy is more of a pandemic than supremacy, personally.

Last edited:
•••
Supremacy at it's worst relates to the worst in fascist or extremist ideas of genocide towards other groups of people.

Supremacy at it's most romantic, may be familial or kin - group pride, to the extent that it can be a positive force in a phenotype maximizing it's 'potential'. (very subjective).

I think white degeneracy is more of a pandemic than supremacy, personally.
My reference to wrong beliefs referred to my use of the word supremacy.

Supremacy: The state of having the ultimate authority

Such beliefs by, as you say, degenerates, are wrong.

Thats what I was saying.

Last edited:
•••
My reference to wrong beliefs referred to my use of the word supremacy.

Supremacy: The state of having the ultimate authority

Such beliefs by, as you say, degenerates, are wrong.

Thats what I was saying.
I appreciate that take.

Yes I was looking at a chart of the top 30k Americans wealth VS the bottom 300 million.

Keeps growing for the top group.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back