IT.COM

Amazon question

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I have a really basic Astore site and have noticed over the last 3 weeks that there have been 50+ orderes placed through it. It has been up for about 2 and half months and has had 63 orders in total, 52 inlast 3 weeks and i was wondering has anyone else noticed an increase in revenue through their sites (run up to Xmas) recently and if so by how much?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I started my a-store early in October. I have 330 items ordered. 104 of them just in the last 7 days with many of the items not even carried in my store. I am wondering how soon before Christmas it will slow down. I think this may be the peak week.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Yes, it is because of the holiday season.

I ordered some stuff over the net like 2-3 weeks ago with standard shipping and it still isn't here! Shipping is so slow when the holidays are near! Thank goodness I didn't take the Super Saver Shipping. But I was tempted! :D

•••
Godfather, did you track your order? Or do you live in BFE? lol

Everybody, I am just working on a-store and would like to check out some of the stores that you have done! I would really like to see the ones that have orders. lol

Thanks in advance! :)

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for all the replies, my Astore is just a link to Amazon lol.

•••
im suprised these amazon afflilates do any good but i might try to develope me one

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back