Dynadot

discuss Allow corona domains to be listed

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

topdom

Top Member
Impact
People may want to buy corona domains and put them into good use. Why prevent it?

There is nothing unethical in buying or selling corona domains. If "scammers" are not allowed to buy our domains, they can still handreg ok looking corona domains.

There are lots of scams and corruption in the corona universe, but this doesn't happen by use of premium corona domains. Biggest scams are the GMO virus itself and its evil vaccine coming soon in the north-hemisphere winter.

WHO leaked a document proving that remdesivir is useless, by accident, and quickly covered it up, and now promoting it, because it is "their" drug.

Epa verified only one disinfectant brand as corona killer : lysol. Here is another corruption. soap kills corona,
alcohol, ozone, silver etc kils it. Any cleaner kills corona. Why promote a brand.

Let's not be emotional. If you want to show your sympathy to corona victims, let people learn the truth by allowing free speech.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The message is clear, all domains matter. :snaphappy:

•••
There are dozens listed in a post in external domains and websites at the moment.
I wouldn't be surprised if some are 'impounded' by government agencies.

•••
It's ridiculous. They even stopped production of Corona beers!

•••
It's ridiculous. They even stopped production of Corona beers!
Really?
They are my favourite!

EDIT: It looks like it was a temporary production halt due to the pandemic.
Nothing to do with banning it.

Last edited:
•••
If you invented a name years ago and a medical company wanted it free do you hand it over for the greater good or is domaining still a business. Pretend corona makes a difference to business ethics.

Last edited:
•••
Hundreds of thousands of people are dying from this virus and you want to make a few bucks off of selling virus domain names?

•••
I don't own corona names and think it is a waste of money but don't feel that unless offering false information they commit a crime. Banning them for sale is only for personal relations and has no effect on the fact their isn't going to be buyers.

Last edited:
•••
What is going on in the pharmaceutical industry? Do you think they're massive efforts are towards giving vaccines out for free? There's a lot of cynicism in business in general, but many of the wealthiest entrepreneurs today could be described as cynical optimists.

What is one of the most popular handregistration terms right now? MASK and MASKS. Would it be without this coronavirus? No. But nobody is talking about banning those domains.

I find it amusing that people are pretending to be morally superior by trash talking buying/selling of these domain names, when I could probably point out several names in each person's portfolio that is based on the same measurable factors.

With that said, I think coronavirus domains are pretty worthless as an investment. But banning them is imo wrong.

•••
What is going on in the pharmaceutical industry? Do you think they're massive efforts are towards giving vaccines out for free? There's a lot of cynicism in business in general, but many of the wealthiest entrepreneurs today could be described as cynical optimists.

What is one of the most popular handregistration terms right now? MASK and MASKS. Would it be without this coronavirus? No. But nobody is talking about banning those domains.

I find it amusing that people are pretending to be morally superior by trash talking buying/selling of these domain names, when I could probably point out several names in each person's portfolio that is based on the same measurable factors.

With that said, I think coronavirus domains are pretty worthless as an investment. But banning them is imo wrong.

Make it for 25c but sell it for 2k a dose that's business.

Last edited:
•••

I think the issue here is that potentialy poor/false information can be spread online via organic search for 'corona'. Many people don't understand how the internet works, and if they go to a site the has corona in the URL, they take it as fact. A lot of the social media communities are clamping down on misinformation.

You cannot do too much harm with 'masks', but I think most domainers have decided that the 'corona' line is not to be crossed. Each to his own.

•••
I think the issue here is that potentialy poor/false information can be spread online via organic search for 'corona'. Many people don't understand how the internet works, and if they go to a site the has corona in the URL, they take it as fact. A lot of the social media communities are clamping down on misinformation.

You cannot do too much harm with 'masks', but I think most domainers have decided that the 'corona' line is not to be crossed. Each to his own.

Fair point. I agree with that. But whomever is developing false information sites are not the ones paying premium prices for coronavirus domains. They handregister a crappy domain and pay their selected registrar for that, in which the registrar makes money. Nobody is banning that though. Registrars are cashing in, and that's completely fine.

•••
Bit like wanting to save the planet everyone wants to do the right thing but if it was run by a company they would have objections. The companies that buy the names wouldn't cough at charging you accordingly for meds.

Last edited:
•••
There is one guy on this forum who I spoke to a few months ago (I won't mention his name) who had his domain confiscated by the Spanish government under their emergency rules. That is always a possibility if anyone invests in these names.

•••
Hundreds of thousands of people are dying from this virus and you want to make a few bucks off of selling virus domain names?

Then don't try to sell any domains which contain words like:

divorce
diabetes
disease

You can expose the deepstate using a corona domain, and this would be a great thing to do.

Deepstate kills a black, and then uses it to get rid of Trump. How ethical is it.

Ok, it is stupid to buy tons of corona domains to take advantage of the pandemic, in the same way it is stupid or unethical to buy tons of sanitizers.. But this is not the topic. You can save lives with corona domains.

This is like being emotional after 9/11 to hide the fact that deepstate did it.

Last edited:
•••
Then don't try to sell any domains which contain words like:

divorce
diabetes
disease

You can expose the deepstate using a corona domain, and this would be a great thing to do.

Deepstate kills a black, and then uses it to get rid of Trump. How ethical is it.

Ok, it is stupid to buy tons of corona domains to take advantage of the pandemic, in the same way it is stupid or unethical to buy tons of sanitizers.. But this is not the topic. You can save lives with corona domains.

This is like being emotional after 9/11 to hide the fact that deepstate did it.

I agree with your sentiments concerning not selling domains with medical terms, profiteering on sanitizers etc, but what is 'deepstate'?

Edited : OK I looked it up. I'm not political and I've been around long enough to think I know how things work. I don't think this is correct but I'm not interested in discussing it any further. Thanks anyway.

Last edited:
•••
Deepstate is the satanic group ruling (and owning half of) the west (until recently). They add posions to any drug, even if the drug is nontoxic. They are responsible for all the war and terror in the last , say, 100 years. They made the corona, and now they are working on its vaccine (maybe it is ready already). Sears tower has horns, and zipcode 60606. This is not a coincidence.

Last edited:
•••
Deepstate is the satanic group ruling (and owning half of) the west (until recently). They add posions to any drug, even if the drug is nontoxic. They are responsible for all the war and terror in the last , say, 100 years. They made the corona, and now they are working on its vaccine (maybe it is ready already). Sears tower has horns, and zipcode 60606. This is not a coincidence.
Tin foil hat folding techniques. https://www.ehow.com/how_2049858_make-tinfoil-hat.html

•••

I rest my case.
This is exactly why corona domains should not be sold.

•••

hundreds of thousands of people die in automobiles...
1.35 million per year.
More than cv19 labelled deaths

Shall auto related names be banned?

What if a doctor uses a name for helpful resource sharing? Ethical?

Last edited:
•••
Odd timing!
I just learned about this 'deepstate' conspiracy today by QAnon (see above) and their accounts have just been banned on Twitter.

"During the coronavirus pandemic, Q influencers have spread unfounded theories about coronavirus, calling it a "deep state" hoax and have promoted misinformation about face masks and vaccines."

BBC article

Last edited:
•••
Odd timing!
I just learned about this 'deepstate' conspiracy today by QAnon (see above) and their accounts have just been banned on Twitter.

"During the coronavirus pandemic, Q influencers have spread unfounded theories about coronavirus, calling it a "deep state" hoax and have promoted misinformation about face masks and vaccines."

BBC article

Q is controlled opposition IMHO and unreliable and I am not a Q follower.

The deep state is a term that can be utilized without connection to the Q Psy-Op.

•••
I don't follow Q, but I don't think it is controlled opposition (but still it may be biased). By deepstate I mean the western cartel (of big corps, royal families, banks/financial system, mainstream media, bigpharma, vatican, ..), but it can be used in a different meaning.

•••
You can look at it this way:
In time of war or disaster, monopoly on essential goods is unethical.
In time of pandemic, monopoly on related domain names is unethical.

•••
You can look at it this way:
In time of war or disaster, monopoly on essential goods is unethical.
In time of pandemic, monopoly on related domain names is unethical.

How about in times of war, peace or disaster...

Is a monopoly of the media ethical? O_o

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back