IT.COM

All Blackfriday Cyber Monday deals here - 2018

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

aditya agrawal

Established Member
Impact
Like a few previous years let's fill the domaining community with happiness again.

Blackfriday and cybermonday are just 10 days away and I am sure all of us are geared up to make the most of the awesome deals on the internet.

Gather all you can and put all the deals here. I will try and consolidate all deals in one post.

Cheers,
Aditya.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last year NameCheap deals were much better.

With the dot com deals you were able to put as many domains in your shopping cart as you wanted and try to checkout before anyone else.

Last year's Namecheap coupon deal was essentially the same as this one.
You had coupons and were allowed one per coupon only. You must be thinking of prior years.

I would argue that this year is in some way better than last year - at least so far more slots with .com / .net / .org. The hard part is it seems many more people are trying to find them.

There is not as much variety in ngTLD this year, although the ones they have offered this year are quality extensions (.tech,.design,.cloud, .online, etc.)

I share some of the frustration, but the coupon system of last year and this is fairer overall than the previous system where some people got many and many got none, imho.

Bob

ps great hosting deal coming up (one year for $2.88), then another shot at .com (or .co), and then a transfer deal

Deal #1 Deal #2
10AM to 11AM EST

.design, .me Domain Registration
$0.88/1st yr (reg $42.88/1st yr)

98% off
Stellar Plan Shared Hosting
$2.88/1st yr (reg $30.88/1st yr)
91% off

11AM to 12PM EST
.com, .co Domain Registration
$0.88/1st yr (reg $23.98/1st yr)
96% off

EV SSL Website Security
$28.88/1st yr (reg $145.00/1st yr)
80% off

12PM to 1PM EST
.com, .net, .org Domain Transfer
$3.88/1st yr (reg $11.88/1st yr)
67% off

Private Plan Email Hosting
$0.48/1st yr (reg $9.88/1st yr)
95% off

Last edited:
•••
•••
We should have 2 threads one for deals only and the second for discussion.

Its painful to filter through all the conversations

I'm looking for a transfer deal are there any other then namecheap for .com?

•••
We should have 2 threads one for deals only and the second for discussion.

Its painful to filter through all the conversations

I'm looking for a transfer deal are there any other then namecheap for .com?
Com transfer at $6.49 that's what I got so far.

https://internetbs.net//

•••
from last two times getting error message
Sorry — an error occurred when we tried to generate this coupon for you. Please try again.

•••
Sorry — an error occurred when we tried to generate this coupon for you. Please try again.

If you are referring to the Namecheap deals, I personally have been able to get every deal I wanted for

the last 8 or so deals.

Maybe it has to do with where you are located.

I have not seen any error messages so far.

•••
name.com:

Save on 20+ domains with the code CYBERMONDAY

We're kicking off Cyber Monday early, with discounts on 24 domains (including $8.49 .COM registrations) now through Monday, Nov. 26. Use the code CYBERMONDAY at checkout to register domains for as little as $0.50.

•••

Has anyone had success in getting the EXACTLY same deal twice in different hours? e.g. tech/cloud was offered in the third hour andagain in the 9th, or design/me was offered in the 4th and the 11th?

I got this error for the two times that I tried to get a coupon that I had got in a previous hour. Last year they allowed this, but I wonder if this year it only allows one coupon per deal combination.

Please let us know if anyone has been able to do this.

Just a theory.

Bob

•••
name.com:

We're kicking off Cyber Monday early, with discounts on 24 domains (including $8.49 .COM registrations) now through Monday, Nov. 26. Use the code CYBERMONDAY at checkout to register domains for as little as $0.50.

$8.49 .COM registrations is not a deal.

•••
•••
Has anyone had success in getting the EXACTLY same deal twice in different hours? e.g. tech/cloud was offered in the third hour andagain in the 9th, or design/me was offered in the 4th and the 11th?

I got this error for the two times that I tried to get a coupon that I had got in a previous hour. Last year they allowed this, but I wonder if this year it only allows one coupon per deal combination.

Just a theory.

Bob
This year's conditions states:
  • Coupons are limited to one business/household per day for each unique deal.

•••
name.com:

Here is an image of the specials and the link: https://www.name.com/cyber-monday
Remember you need to enter the code to get them at these rates.
Dssls83U4AAcJ0G.jpg:large

•••
This year's conditions states:
  • Coupons are limited to one business/household per day for each unique deal.

Thanks. I had interpreted a unique deal as an hourly deal, but it seems it is a combination of domains, no matter the hour, as you suggest. That should make the time a bit better for those trying to get their first coupon,although restricts number of offers as things are repeated.

ps by the way Namecheap have .app (and .mobi) coming up at 1 pm EST.

Last edited:
•••
I wouldn't touch Network Solutions even if they give me domains for free. I've lost a domain there.

oh well more for me then!

•••
I feel a bit underwhelmed.
No bulk deal for .com, .net. .io, .org or .co to be found.

Any luck with cctlds like .co.uk or .de or something?

nope seems like no one doing it for ccltds

•••
•••

Just a theory.

Bob

I got error message for the deals I already able to get something...

I thought it is filtering with these methods..

For last hour deal I tried almost 10 times and the coupons were available for long time...but always got error!

•••

Just a theory.

Bob
I have been able to secure 2 of most of them via 2 different business accounts. I secure one on the computer and one on the phone as it is by IP address that they allow a coupon to be secured. I am unable to do it on 2 different computers with the same IP address.

•••

Just a theory.

Bob

When I tried it this time it said at the bottom:
"Sorry, you can’t capture this coupon, because you’ve already got something in the same deal group."

I'm probably done with NC for the day since that's the case.

Last edited:
•••
Well i got one of the namecheap coupons and applied it but it still shows the full price during checkout

•••
Well i got one of the namecheap coupons and applied it but it still shows the full price during checkout
It takes a while to activate in your account. Did you look at the page that shows your processed coupons and if it is active yet? All of mine have worked.

•••
When I tried it this time it said at the bottom:
"Sorry, you can’t capture this coupon, because you’ve already got something in the same deal group."

I'm probably done with NC for the day since that's the case.
Did you look in the "coupons you've got so far"? When I click the button twice it says what you quoted but then it is in my coupons page.

•••
It takes a while to activate in your account. Did you look at the page that shows your processed coupons and if it is active yet? All of mine have worked.
Yes says active. Tried a different browser and same deal. $9+ for domain on payment page. It even says that the coupon has been applied in the previous page.

•••
Did you look in the "coupons you've got so far"? When I click the button twice it says what you quoted but then it is in my coupons page.

I tried this earlier and at checkout it gave me an error and prompted me to pay full price.

•••
Seconds. 9:00am deal gone by 9:01am Waste of time.
exactly.... NC blackfriday has been totally waste of time for the last couple years

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back