Dynadot

All Blackfriday Cyber Monday deals here - 2018

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

aditya agrawal

Established Member
Impact
Like a few previous years let's fill the domaining community with happiness again.

Blackfriday and cybermonday are just 10 days away and I am sure all of us are geared up to make the most of the awesome deals on the internet.

Gather all you can and put all the deals here. I will try and consolidate all deals in one post.

Cheers,
Aditya.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
dot co $2.99
Even GD has .co for $2.99 regular price right now. Problem is that any decent expired .CO is now premium priced at $129 or higher. So that sucks.

•••
Too bad no renewal deals for Namecheap.

•••
.com and .co gone in 3 seconds :) LOOOL

•••
Got a dot com for $1.06 first time I tried for one tonight

•••
•••
•••
Hello everyone,

DnDork Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale is back with 70% OFF on all pricing plans. Get your copy of the marketplace software at the cheapest rate of the year and launch your own marketplace in minutes :)

No coupon code is required.

Best regards,
Atta

•••

Go to this link:
https://www.namecheap.com/domain-web-hosting-ssl-deals/black-friday/

It shows at the top the current hour (probably sold out) deal.
Scroll down to see the offers during the next three hours.

You need to be logged in to your Namecheap account and select the coupon the instant it arrives in order to get it they go in seconds. There are a limited number of 2000 of each coupon (I think it is 2000 - the bar scrolls so fast). Once they are gone, no more.

Note that when using the coupon you must use the coupon at checkout and only do one transaction at a time. i.e. if you have a coupon for a .com and a coupon for a .org do it in two transactions. You have 48 hrs to use the coupons.

•••
Namecheap next 3 hours:
9AM to 10AM EST
.co, .biz Domain Registration
$0.88/1st yr
96% off

10AM to 11AM EST
.design, .me Domain Registration
$0.88/1st yr
98% off

11AM to 12PM EST
.com, .co Domain Registration
$0.88/1st yr
96% off​
So basically one .com for 88 cents at 11am eastern time. I'm not hanging around Namecheap all day for this.​

•••
We have all of our deals for the entire period up on the home page. Lots of cheap 1st year registrations with only 1 year commitments required and standard renewal prices. We also have a 6.49 USD .com transfer offer on right through the weekend and Monday. No limits.

www.internet.bs

If you plan on transferring a bunch of domains make sure you setup an account first and use the transfer tab, very easy to use.

Why is there no tab anywhere to set up a new account?

•••
•••
I was able to get all coupons of last 3 hourly namecheap deals

•••
Go to this link:
https://www.namecheap.com/domain-web-hosting-ssl-deals/black-friday/

It shows at the top the current hour (probably sold out) deal.
Scroll down to see the offers during the next three hours.

You need to be logged in to your Namecheap account and select the coupon the instant it arrives in order to get it they go in seconds. There are a limited number of 2000 of each coupon (I think it is 2000 - the bar scrolls so fast). Once they are gone, no more.

Note that when using the coupon you must use the coupon at checkout and only do one transaction at a time. i.e. if you have a coupon for a .com and a coupon for a .org do it in two transactions. You have 48 hrs to use the coupons.

Yes, I am already taking advantage of these deals.

Last year NameCheap deals were much better.

With the dot com deals you were able to put as many domains in your shopping cart as you wanted and try to checkout before anyone else.

Grabbed a lot of cheap dot coms that way last year.

This year the dot coms are only one at a time and you have to wait hours for the next one and
hope you get it.

Better last year!!

•••
4 pages of very few deals, lots whining
Let us all know how many seconds the next round of deals lasts for.

•••
•••
•••
Anyone else gets "500 Internal Server Error" when adding coupon code?
I tried it in 3 different browsers.... ?

•••
on a more serious note.. this namecheap is borderline pathetic.
they used to be better in the past..

I guess namecheap is getting namecheaper

•••
•••
Yes, I am already taking advantage of these deals.

Last year NameCheap deals were much better.

With the dot com deals you were able to put as many domains in your shopping cart as you wanted and try to checkout before anyone else.

Grabbed a lot of cheap dot coms that way last year.

This year the dot coms are only one at a time and you have to wait hours for the next one and
hope you get it.

Better last year!!

This is actually the same exact way they did it for the last 2 years at least. Maybe you meant another provider. I picked up several coupons this year so far and several the last 2 years but never had a chance to register as many as possible and pay quick.

•••
BTW, we are THE best registrar for hand registering domains, check out the arrow next to a search result

Why is there no tab anywhere to set up a new account?

Click on the login button, this pops down to create a new account. Or just go through the checkout process and you'll need to setup a new account through that.

•••
Domain.com:

Get 25% Off
professional products including G Suite, SSL Certificates, Website Builder and more | Coupon Code: BLACKFRIDAY

•••
This is actually the same exact way they did it for the last 2 years at least. Maybe you meant another provider. I picked up several coupons this year so far and several the last 2 years but never had a chance to register as many as possible and pay quick.

My mistake, I was just looking at the email receipts from Namecheap, and it was in 2016.

The receipts are dated from Nov. 25 to the 30th.

I remember having to quickly register the domains to take advantage of the limited

amounts they were offering.

I have the receipts for a bunch of dot com's and a few dot net's at .98 cents a piece.

It was just after Thanksgiving 2016.

•••
alcy, I am looking for the deals, not pages of people complaining. Just got off chat with namecheap, I got some coupons ;) .88 lol
off to work i go, hope your tron gets back up to .16 alcy

seeing transfers for 8.99cad but i have to take closer look after work,

•••
alcy, I am looking for the deals, not pages of people complaining. Just got off chat with namecheap, I got some coupons ;) .88 lol
off to work i go, hope your tron gets back up to .16 alcy

seeing transfers for 8.99cad but i have to take closer look after work,

wow thats nice.
maybe I'll chat too.
do they give a lot for the asking? :)

and yes thats what I meant... that you are looking for deals.. not pages of other stuff..
whcih is what I look for too... sarcasm is fun so I did laugh after your post. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back