IT.COM

All Blackfriday Cyber Monday deals here - 2018

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

aditya agrawal

Established Member
Impact
Like a few previous years let's fill the domaining community with happiness again.

Blackfriday and cybermonday are just 10 days away and I am sure all of us are geared up to make the most of the awesome deals on the internet.

Gather all you can and put all the deals here. I will try and consolidate all deals in one post.

Cheers,
Aditya.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
We should have 2 threads one for deals only and the second for discussion.

Its painful to filter through all the conversations

I'm looking for a transfer deal are there any other then namecheap for .com?

•••
•••
I think that Namecheap offers are not very good, this are the coming offers.

The ones you posted look to me like the monthly 'deals' at Namecheap, not the Black Friday ones.

My understanding is the BlackFriday will be similar to last year, with ability to get coupons each hour and then spend them in the next 48 hr. In domains they typically have a group of three different TLDs in each coupon (although last year the two times with .com only that I think). I don't think the specifics will be announced until the sale is actually on. Last year a couple of the hours had .com well below wholesale cost, and other country code and ngTLDs well under $1. We will have to wait and see what this year will bring. We will have to see the specifics once the sale is on this year.

Bob

Last edited:
•••
So I guess Exabytes NameSilo and Dynadot are not participating in deals

Yes, we are.
Coupon code: COMBLACKFRIDAY
https://www.exabytes.com/hosting/web-hosting/promotion
1200x628-us-black-friday-nov.jpg

•••
Total waste of time to chase this nonsense for one damn coupon for one domain. :grumpy:

•••
•••
I think there is no offer on .TV/.io/.best/.cc/.co

.co is available at lower price in whois.com but they skip privacy...

Looking forward to register some good names in these extensions...if offers given ;)

.co $1.99 in onlydomains
.cc $4.67 in west.xyz
.tv $26.99 in dynadot
.best $7.96 in Porkbun
.io $22.95 in dreamhost
.xyz $.18 in alibabacloud
.com $6.5 in alibabacloud

•••
Namecheap Black Friday deal is useless -

•••
We have all of our deals for the entire period up on the home page. Lots of cheap 1st year registrations with only 1 year commitments required and standard renewal prices. We also have a 6.49 USD .com transfer offer on right through the weekend and Monday. No limits.

www.internet.bs

If you plan on transferring a bunch of domains make sure you setup an account first and use the transfer tab, very easy to use.

•••
Combining what we know from Namecheap and my own experiences from last year, I wrote up a little post on taking advantage of the Namecheap Game of Deals promotion.
https://nametalent.com/2018/11/get-ready-for-namecheap-black-friday-game-of-deals/

For those unfamiliar with it from last year:
  1. Prior to event register for a Namecheap account (if you don't have one already) - free
  2. There are both Black Friday and Cyber Monday events, each running for 24 hr.
  3. For each event you can get new coupons each hour with different promotions. Many will go in the first few minutes of the hour (last year there were 1000 coupons per hourly promotion).
  4. Each hour will have a domain promotion, a hosting promotion and something else typically.
  5. Domains are clustered into groups of 3 TLDs if like last year - you can use the coupon for one domain in one of those TLDs. Just one coupon per hour/promotion.
  6. You have 48 hr to actually use the coupon to register a domain name at the coupon price.
  7. They do not work for transfer or renewal.
  8. On the day/time of event login to your account and go to this link.
Read the full post for a bit more detail and why I think it is a good chance to diversify your domain portfolio at minimal risk.
https://nametalent.com/2018/11/get-ready-for-namecheap-black-friday-game-of-deals/

Bob

(I was not encouraged or compensated by Namecheap to write this. There are no affiliate links here or in the NameTalent article).

•••
Yes, but might be a problem if the domain still looks promising, but remains unsold come renewal/transfer time. Experience shows this is the case with most handregged names... so, thanks NetSol, but no thanks, this time around :sneaky:
Simple solution :
Register only sell-and-run domains on Netsol for $1 (or so). Domains you wont renew, domains which you otherwise wont purchase for $8.

And for domains worth holding and renewing, never register on netsol.
$8 (or so) is not a bad price for a domain worth holding and renewing.

Last edited:
•••
I don't know how but I got all 4 coupons :D

•••
Not, sure on all the details but dotster has $5.99 for hand-reg of either .com or .net now. May or may not be a limit not sure.

•••
•••
Namecheap .. All 1000 Coupons Disappears in first 10 seconds. :xf.eek: WTF!

•••
•••
4 pages of very few deals, lots whining
Let us all know how many seconds the next round of deals lasts for.

•••
Have you checked the small print whether you can transfer out after 60 days without any conditions attached?
I got the email and it DID say $20 transfer out fee.

*50¢ domain promotional pricing applies to the initial charge on the one year term and is valid for up to 5 domains (only good for .com, .info, .org, .biz, .net or .co domains). Use coupon CYBER18 at checkout if you do not see it applied. Offer cannot be combined with other offers. Offer is valid until 11:59PM EST on 11/26/2018. Domains transferred out prior to one year renewal will be subject to a $20 fee per domain. Offer valid only for (1) up to 5 domain names registered with Network Solutions; and (2) Generally available domain names and not for any premium names. Fees are excluded. Renewals are excluded. Domain names are registered on a first come, first served basis. Registration of a domain name is subject to availability of such domain name for registration and Network Solutions cannot be responsible if a domain name is not available for any reason. Offer cannot be combined with other coupons or offers. See Services Agreement for additional details. This service auto-renews. Customer may cancel auto-renew at any time by contacting Network Solutions at 877-307-1435 option #5.​

Last edited:
•••
Nominalia, i just got a .com for 1Euro
Read The Fine Print
Offer .com, .es and .cat
.com, .es and .cat domains for 1 € for end customers until 27/11/18 for the 1st year of service (valid only one year) and valid only for 3 domain extensions per client. From the second domain on, it will be applied the promotional price of € 9.90 for the .COM and the standard price of € 34 for the .ES and € 26 for the .CAT. Resellers will not be able to access this promotion;

Last edited:
•••
We have all of our deals for the entire period up on the home page. Lots of cheap 1st year registrations with only 1 year commitments required and standard renewal prices. We also have a 6.49 USD .com transfer offer on right through the weekend and Monday. No limits.

www.internet.bs

If you plan on transferring a bunch of domains make sure you setup an account first and use the transfer tab, very easy to use.

•••
Just a reminder those who picked up Namecheap coupons to use them before they expire (48 hr after issue). Remember to add the coupon to your order and confirm that the price changes, and that you must do each domain as a separate transaction. I just finished using the last of mine, and the process was super smooth for all 10. Yes, it was frustrating at times with captcha and missing, but getting 2 .com, 2 .net, 1 .org, 1 .co, 1 .me, 1 .tech, 1 .app, and 1 .shop all for $0.88 each (plus ICANN for some) is a pretty sweet deal! Also transferred a.com adding a year for $3.88.

Remember that the whole thing repeats for another 24 hr for Cyber Monday (starting at midnight US Eastern time one). Remember, unlike a few posts here, it was possible to get 2 .com since one was in a .com/.cc cluster and the other in a .com/.co which is different. Similarly could get 2 .net if you so chose.

I did a very rough calculation and assuming most coupons taken got used, the difference between the wholesale cost Namecheap pay and the price they sold domains at, not counting their costs or anything for the other promotions on hosting etc., was well over $400,000 in total. I personally think their system of restricting any one person to about 10 coupons through repetition was fair. Later in the promotion it became much easier to snag them, in a few cases they stayed available almost the full hour.

Please keep posting items as you find new deals at various places.

Bob

•••
•••
This is true. I will be away at family in another part of the country and certainly wont be able to keep tabs on things like this often throughout the day. I hope for some cyber monday deals when I am back and in front of computer all day. Transfer deals, specifically!
Cyber Monday is Cyber for a reason. :P

Well, Namecheap has this ridiculous formula to get maximum attention for minimum number candies in the bag. Cant blame them. If they open the candy bag at once, the day will be over in seconds.

•••
Register.it (may only be valid for EU residents)

Transfer up to 3 domains for €0.45 each (55c with fees).

I've previously used this promo and it worked for me for 3 domains.

Register.it is fine, clunky/slow interface and updating DNS can be a pain, I've transferred out without any problems on many occasions. Don't think you'll find a better deal on transfers.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back