Domain Empire

All black Friday and cybermonday deals here.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

aditya agrawal

Established Member
Impact
Hi,

I am creating this thread so that everyone can find all black Friday and cybermonday and share in one thread.

Please share domain and hosting deals that you find around and coupon codes if any.

I will consolidate all the deals in this thread in this first post so that everyone can get all deals at one place.

Cheers,
Aditya

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Yeah I was over there trying to register a name I was getting it for $1.17

•••
Got a Hosting @NC after a heavy ... :)

•••
I got few domains and private email through Namecheap. Hoping they have a .com / .net promo at some stage.

•••
I got few domains and private email through Namecheap. Hoping they have a .com / .net promo at some stage.

And VPS as well...

•••
How long do they have promos? Till 12 AM EST?

•••
Namecheap site is down, I see error 520, then 500 :(

•••
Hey I just notice the fine print at NC
Hourly deal limits apply on a per-customer basis. Deal limits per customer per hour are 10 domains (2 domains for .com, .net, and .org deal);

Which looks like at some point they will have CNO for those of you waiting

Don't waste it on ORG though - already 99 cents much less hassle - https://www.name.com/cyber-monday

•••
@HereDomainthere They run each promo for one hour, then they have a new page with 3 deals. Think they are running promos all day

•••
•••
•••
enom 1.98$ .com .net now work, I test. It is cheapest price or not ?

•••
Yeah I think Enom is the cheapest at the moment. But they don't accept PayPal :S

•••
@RU I was wondering too, too tired to bother looking it up LOL

@Crusader3000 - $1.98 is a good price, namecheap *might* have 99 cent offer but it will be limited to 2 per customer AND you have to hope your order goes through

You can also wait for the next non-BF/CM sale at domain/mydomain/netfirms/dotster where they have $1.99 AND coupons, most common $1.59 New Reg ONLY

•••
15% discount on ccTLD registrations: " bf15 "

istanco.com

•••
Any .org.uk, .me.uk offers?

•••
namecheap *might* have 99 cent offer but it will be limited to 2 per customer AND you have to hope your order goes through

I am not undestand. I can now buy two 99 cent .com and .net domains in namecheap ?

•••
I am not undestand. I can now buy two 99 cent .com and .net domains in namecheap ?
He said "might", we don't know for sure yet, you'll have to follow the namecheap black friday page.

•••
For Enom & Paypal, doesn't Refill Account work?

•••
name.com seems to be the lowest and the easiest to register at the moment. I have used 34 of my 50 limit...:-D

•••
•••
Bought 2nd hosting and 5 .co's.

It's cheap price for the name.

•••
@usernamex what do you mean paypal minimum $25 on enom?

•••
Last edited:
•••
I've tried to work out how to fund it with PayPal but i think you need to make a re-seller account and they run on annual plans? Anyone else have info on how it can be done?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back