IT.COM

All black Friday and cybermonday deals here.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

aditya agrawal

Established Member
Impact
Hi,

I am creating this thread so that everyone can find all black Friday and cybermonday and share in one thread.

Please share domain and hosting deals that you find around and coupon codes if any.

I will consolidate all the deals in this thread in this first post so that everyone can get all deals at one place.

Cheers,
Aditya

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
want to ask, any cheap .info in this black friday/cyber monday please? last year alpnames .info only about $0.25

•••
•••
•••
.com, .net & .org is coming up in next hour on namecheap.

•••
$0.98/yr .COM, .NET, .ORG + WhoisGuard Deal will show up @ 7am to 8am EST

•••
•••
•••
No luck this time. Its even unable to search the domain.

•••
This one was my best. Got 2 .coms and 1 ssl certificate.

•••
•••
•••
I saw $8.88 .com $7.88 .net and $12.49 for .org 7am - 8am EST. I did see .98 cents for one second. Annoyed!:cautious:

•••
Any idea if I can use NameCheap's email service on a domain that is registered at another registrar?

•••
.com, .net and .org coming up again in an hour... 10 a.m. Eastern.

•••
•••
Dotster Cyber Monday Offer:

1611-2016x11j-dot_hero.png

Check out complete list of Cyber Monday offer here! Only 14 hours left now.

Dotster complete offer: http://view.e.domainemailer.com/?qs...11e4186ce0f8587e22cc0c55201e3b9f0ed7c00826b8c

•••
It's crazy nobody during blackfriday/cyber monday offer transfers at low price!!!

•••
Was really a mad rush at NAMECHEAP
within 15 minutes all over 1000 Domains(.com .net, .org extensions) for their prom price of $0.98/yr scrambled for.

I must say I experienced it Live.
Was lucky to make away with 2 .com's

Must say their system must be robust enough to handle such a scramble to save bugs.

•••
Registered one, another canceled at Namecheap.

•••
Missed the Namecheap promo again...anyone know when they will do another one?

•••
Missed the Namecheap promo again...anyone know when they will do another one?
They seem to do it ever other hour (every 2 hours). Not positive, though.
I got half of what I was going for.

•••
NC Charged thrice for an unsuccessful Registration...

•••
The namecheap cyber Monday page says the current deal expires in 7 minutes, are the new deals usually the same one?

•••
NC Charged thrice for an unsuccessful Registration...
I have many emails due to failed registrations. Well, the domains are no longer available. So, I'm hopeful that they will show up in my account later. That actually happened in Friday. Last night, I discovered a domain in my account that I thought failed on Friday then was unavailable.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back