IT.COM

All black Friday and cybermonday deals here.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

aditya agrawal

Established Member
Impact
Hi,

I am creating this thread so that everyone can find all black Friday and cybermonday and share in one thread.

Please share domain and hosting deals that you find around and coupon codes if any.

I will consolidate all the deals in this thread in this first post so that everyone can get all deals at one place.

Cheers,
Aditya

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The namecheap cyber Monday page says the current deal expires in 7 minutes, are the new deals usually the same one?
Scroll down and you see the next deal...the one that will come up next.

•••
I have many emails due to failed registrations. Well, the domains are no longer available. So, I'm hopeful that they will show up in my account later. That actually happened in Friday. Last night, I discovered a domain in my account that I thought failed on Friday then was unavailable.
It shows within 5-10 minutes in my account. All domains I registered today are there in my account.

•••
Was really a mad rush at NAMECHEAP
within 15 minutes all over 1000 Domains(.com .net, .org extensions) for their prom price of $0.98/yr scrambled for.

I must say I experienced it Live.
Was lucky to make away with 2 .com's

Must say their system must be robust enough to handle such a scramble to save bugs.
btw black Friday and today have snapped 5 domains :D hoping to snap 2 more

•••
hope namecheap offers 40-50 4$ com transfers begin january like last couple years

•••
•••
It shows within 5-10 minutes in my account. All domains I registered today are there in my account.
My funds were not reduced, though. No change in my available funds.

•••
They said will take 48 hours for completion of the domain.. This is a S**t.. For every registration they charge twice.. and refund.

•••

Ha ha, I have the opposite case. They've charged me, but domain still not registered when I check the whois service. If I search it at NC, it is not available though.

•••
Haha... good news. I just received the confirmation email (sent 4 minutes ago from NameCheap...only 1.5 hours after my attempted orders). The funds have been taken out and my 2 domains are in my account.

•••
Ha ha, I have the opposite case. They've charged me, but domain still not registered when I check the whois service. If I search it at NC, it is not available though.
Same as my case :(

•••
Just got screwed at NameCheap again with the .98 cents promo.

Got in early, had 2 names in the cart and it was processing.

Then it went to error page.

Managed to get the cart back with the discounts in it several times.

Then the cart dumped the special prices and changed it back to regular prices.

Not fair, this really sucks.

•••
I contacted namecheap support. They said they were sorry, and to try again when next deal starts

•••
•••
For NameCheap .com promo, here is what to do:

1) Put the 2 domains in your shoping cart before the promo starts.
2) Have 2 tabs open with your shopping cart with the 2 domains.
3) When the deal starts up, the shopping cart automatically updates. At least it did on my tabs.
4) When you see the $2.32 show up, click Complete Order on 1 tab. The 2nd tab is a backup.
5) Hope that you get to the Pay Now screen. If you get to the error screen, click on Complete Order on the 2nd Tab. Also, refresh the 1st tab. Hope that one or both gets to the Pay Now button.
6) When you see the Pay Now button, click on it on 1 tab. Hope that it works and you see the Processing screen. If it doesn't and it errors out, go to the 2nd tab and attempt to Pay. Also refresh the 1st tab.
7) When you are seeing the Processing tab, just watch it. It may still fail and you need to try again. The domain(s) should still be in your cart. Just click the cart and Complete Order, again.

Basically, keep 1 tab moving forward and a second tab one step behind in case the first fails. This is what I have been doing and have a decent success rate.

Always keep trying until you get an error that all coupons have been used or the price updates to normal.

Last edited:
•••
^^
8 ) Use Fund option for faster payment.

•••
For NameCheap .com promo, here is what to do:

1) Put the 2 domains in your shoping cart before the promo starts.
2) Have 2 tabs open with your shopping cart with the 2 domains.
3) When the deal starts up, the shopping cart automatically updates. At least it did on my tabs.
4) When you see the $2.32 show up, click Complete Order on 1 tab. The 2nd tab is a backup.
5) Hope that you get to the Pay Now screen. If you get to the error screen, click on Complete Order on the 2nd Tab. Also, refresh the 1st tab. Hope that one or both gets to the Pay Now button.
6) When you see the Pay Now button, click on it on 1 tab. Hope that it works and you see the Processing screen. If it doesn't and it errors out, go to the 2nd tab and attempt to Pay. Also refresh the 1st tab.
7) When you are seeing the Processing tab, just watch it. It may still fail and you need to try again. The domain(s) should still be in your cart. Just click the cart and Complete Order, again.

Basically, keep 1 tab moving forward and a second tab one step behind in case the first fails. This is what I have been doing and have a decent success rate.

Always keep trying until you get an error that all coupons have been used or the price updates to normal.

I just did this on my last try and it still changed my cart from the discounted domains back to regular priced domains and I lost the domains.

I had several tabs open as well but it did not matter, it still changed the cart back to regular prices and I only had 2 domains in it so I was not over the limit.

Sucks!!

•••
All that for a few dollars?
I went to name.com got two names $8 done for the day.
You hold on cowboys lol

•••
You hold on cowboys lol

You should go to enom and buy domains for $1.98. Today is the last day for the promotion.

•••
You hold on cowboys lol

I regged 2 .orgs at Name on Friday for .99 cents each.

My first with them.

I am thinking of regging some dot coms but I read about some problems with them.

Are they OK?

Do you think they are a good registrar or not?

What do you think?

•••
You should go to enom and buy domains for $1.98. Today is the last day for the promotion.

Have you used enom before.

I read it is hard to transfer out and other problems.

•••
Is there a limit at Enom or can you reg as many as you want for 1.98?

•••
Is there a limit at Enom or can you reg as many as you want for 1.98?

You can reg as many as you want for for $1.98. Haven't heard of transfer issues and other problems, but if that's the case- then people should take that into account before regging. From a quick search now I couldn't find any recent issues.

Last edited:
•••
For the enom deal you have to be a reseller which costs about $50 to start.
NameCheap has been the best so far this year. GD isn't interested in discounting
any .com for us no matter how long we've been customers lowest price is our
usual DDC price.
So...thanks namecheap for the deals :)

•••
@decode I'm not a reseller and got the deal.

•••
How about Name.com at 3.99/.com.

Are they a good registrar?

Any problems?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back