IT.COM

All black Friday and cybermonday deals here.

NameSilo
Watch

aditya agrawal

Established Member
Impact
Hi,

I am creating this thread so that everyone can find all black Friday and cybermonday and share in one thread.

Please share domain and hosting deals that you find around and coupon codes if any.

I will consolidate all the deals in this thread in this first post so that everyone can get all deals at one place.

Cheers,
Aditya

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
To all of you Namecheap Black Friday virgins, you should know that their servers are ALWAYS down on Black Friday deals year after year.

•••
Namecheap isn't worth the hassle.

•••
•••
I took the pro hosting deal for 5.88 per year.. that was smooth..

•••
•••
No problem here with namecheap, I grab 8 domains during the day.
No 500 errors, I don't use the trick "insert in in the cart before promo start, then refresh", standard step by step checkout.
Site is slow but everything works (for me).
Very disappointed because there aren't renewal promos!

•••
.com .net .org promo is back now

•••
•••
snapped another 2 again..hoping to snap two more before the deal ends in 3hours

•••
Any renewal or transfer codes/deals for .biz or .co ?

•••
Decided to give NameCheap another try after I said I was done with them.

Tried to take advantage of the .98 dot com, net deal about 3 times today.

Each time I had domains in my cart and then lost them and got an error page.

This time it worked, kind of.

I had 4 domains in the cart - 2 dot coms and 2 dot nets.

At check out only 2 domains were at .98 cents the others were somehow changed to regular price.

When I removed the regular priced domains from the cart it rearranged the prices so that only 2 were at .98 cents and the others were changed back to regular prices.

There are major problems with NC's system.

So I only got the deal on 2 domains and wound up paying regular prices on the others.

Not exactly the deal they advertised.

•••
If you set your default payment method, the checkout will be faster.

I didn't put my domains in the cart in advance. Paid through Paypal.

•••
•••
Yes it was namecheap.. do you have any bad experience with their hosting?

•••
got my new hosting plan..at namecheap for $0.88....I am using their hosting plan since 2015...never had a problem....

Thank you namecheap for saving our money...

waiting for Cyber Monday....:xf.smile:

•••
I also got lot of errors - site down, site loading for a long time, cannot reach website, but still manage to get web hosting and few domains from Namecheap.

•••
There was no transfer deal this year, right? Or did I miss it?

•••
If you set your default payment method, the checkout will be faster.
I didn't put my domains in the cart in advance. Paid through Paypal.
Life's too short to play the NameCheap game, have better things to do with my time, but if you must do it, add funds to your account. Increases your chances of catching anything dramatically. At least that was my experience last year.

•••
•••
Anybody else having issues with Enom? I successfully created a new account, tried to register a couple domains, they sent me a mail saying my order was being processed and I will get a mail when they're done.

Now its been over 2 days, my domains haven't been registered yet, my card has been billed, no new mail from Enom whatsoever, I can't even log into my new account...can't even contact their support unless I have a name registered there. Really I don't know what to say about this BS!

•••
Yeah. I have a reseller account at Enom. I called support because I could not get the $1.98 special at checkout. They tell me it's because the guy I bought my reseller account from has not authorized the discount price for me. They say they can't help me unless I contact him and get him to authorize it. I contacted him and he tells me that he has not done any business with Enom in years because they tell him the exact same thing every time he tried to get anything done. He says that he can't even get ahold of the guy he bought his reseller account from, so nothing can ever get done for either of us. Crazy!

•••
Anybody else having issues with Enom? I successfully created a new account, tried to register a couple domains, they sent me a mail saying my order was being processed and I will get a mail when they're done.

Now its been over 2 days, my domains haven't been registered yet, my card has been billed, no new mail from Enom whatsoever, I can't even log into my new account...can't even contact their support unless I have a name registered there. Really I don't know what to say about this BS!

Same thing happened to me, they deleted my account without any notice. When I checked my domain I couldn't believe it was already registered by another domainer.

It is written in their TOS that they can delete the domain within first 30 days.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
@korganian - I completely forgot about enom being direct and sub-resellers, now it makes sense why so many people were having problems! I didn't bother with enom, I use the supersales at domain / mydomain / netfirms / dotster, but I looked at my account just for fun and the promo was NOT there, so I can only imagine my reseller didn't enable. I should touch base and see if they are active. They must be because I had a price hike after not using my account for several years, I reactivated to use with DesktopCatcher

@Adam27 - thanks and forgive me for not giving you the proper credit initially!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back