Dynadot

.tv All 4 Number .TV got registered

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
All 4 Number .TV got registered , Some 5 number .TV got registered too .

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Can you confirm source?

Yes, ALL were registered today . and many 5 number .TV got registered , for example : 888xx.tv 666xx.tv 222xx.tv .....

•••
Can you confirm source?

Yes, ALL were registered today . and many 5 number .TV got registered , for example : 888xx.tv 666xx.tv 222xx.tv .....

•••
I'm still finding available numbers under 222 etc. Fair enough though.

Maybe somebody reckons they'll be some big number buyout for .tv. I know NNN's have got some steam.

•••
.in and .org for NNNN AND NNNNN are gone..excluding 0 and 4

•••
.tv is still one of the best extensions. Its popularity will grow over .movie and .video. it just sounds better, shorter and easier to remember. I could see American radio station abbreviations becoming a hit too things such as WKTU, WKSE etc. but that's just a bit of a whim.

•••
•••
Haven't gone through this yet, but it makes me wonder if Verisign is behind this. First .cc, second .com, third .net, and now .tv? Is .name next? :)

•••
not sure why other than speculation that china will be investing in .tv, from what i know through group chats with chinese domainers on QQ, they have no interest in the extension.

•••
Well some Chinese domainers have invested in .tv but the renewals are too expensive for any buyout to hold. I think we have jumped the shark.

•••
I've had a great deal of interest from Chinese investors, especially with regard to my NNN .TV domains.

•••
Most were scooped up Nov 1st and are at ename.

I just saw N00N.tv go for $79 on pheenix to the chinese proxy bidder beianx.

(Can't remember the exact numbers at the front and back but there was a double zero on the middle)

•••
Dot tv seems like an ever increasing enigma the more and more time passes. I can't seem to wrap my mind around why it hasn't become hot given the evolution of the Internet toward video

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back