Domain Empire

.tv .tv will have a new time ?

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Do you noticed ,
1.three numbers .tv domains got registered a lots of them .it seems only left a very few .
2..tv backorder has been increased these days .

I am still buying .tv domains , and as I know , in China , there are some domainers get into .tv . I think .TV price will be equal and over to .cc (.cc is dead in other area , only some Chinese promote it )
Maybe we can image what will happen when all three numbers and three letters got registered . Maybe .TV will got a huge boost .

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
tv will find it harder now with video,media movie and all the other stuff.

•••
maybe, it is still the shortest and the most universal extension of these.

•••
nah you see the odd sale but not much interest .

•••
IMO .tv is going to stay where it is, more or less. Perpetual, relative stagnation.

•••
Expensive entry level holds it back

•••
Expensive entry level holds it back

I mean, the entry level for any liquid backorder is $59 or $69. And the OP was comparing them to .cc, which has the same entry level price in that regard.

•••
I will stick with .com for the moment, I do have .tv names but don't consider them to be alluring to the Chinese folk, I guess if you have the correct letters it may work out?

•••
My largest sale this year was a .TV but those $28-$30 renewals make it challenging to maintain a portfolio.

I prefer .TV to most any new TLD so I have avoided new TLDs completely.

•••
talk about .tv and you will find someone trying to sell on

•••
My largest sale this year was a .TV but those $28-$30 renewals make it challenging to maintain a portfolio.

I prefer .TV to most any new TLD so I have avoided new TLDs completely.

Try living in Australia with our weaker dollar ..... a set back for sure

•••
Anyone know where to get a list of remaining LLL and NNN .tv? I'd be interested in seeing what's left.

•••
I like how .TV site culture is developing. Its becoming the cool fashion for TV startups, like .io has become for tech startups.

•••
tv will find it harder now with video,media movie and all the other stuff.

I wouldn't launch a tv channel on a .video .media or .movie. It's a TV channel.

.tv is shorter.
Maybe if there was .medias .movies .videos.....But again, It's a tv channel.

•••
.tv extention is short, easy to remember and have a clear meaning.
Last year only several media companies use .tv .But now the majority of media companies take .tv as their website particularly in online game industry for example douyu.tv one of the biggest e-sports live platform is so welcomed. In october, nano.tv is sold 5,000 eur and po.tv is sold 4,300 usd, which you can refer to the link: http://dnpric.es/stats/stats-by-year/?sy=today&sm=today.
Wish you guys who have .tv extentions make a fortune.:roll:

•••
In a mobile world, .tv is faster to type too! :)

•••
Do you noticed ,
1.three numbers .tv domains got registered a lots of them .it seems only left a very few .
2..tv backorder has been increased these days .

I am still buying .tv domains , and as I know , in China , there are some domainers get into .tv . I think .TV price will be equal and over to .cc (.cc is dead in other area , only some Chinese promote it )
Maybe we can image what will happen when all three numbers and three letters got registered . Maybe .TV will got a huge boost .
I still own dwd.tv :)

•••
I wouldn't launch a tv channel on a .video .media or .movie. It's a TV channel.

.tv is shorter.
Maybe if there was .medias .movies .videos.....But again, It's a tv channel.

I agree. I think we'll see TV pickup. More & more media companies registering them and .video and .media imho sound no where near as good or catchy.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back