Dynadot

.tv A lots of 3 letter PREMIUM .TV DOMAINS got registered

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
These days , thousands of 3 letter premium .tv domains got registered . This is a good news for the .TV domains .there only left some 3 letter domains with higher price .

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes, and it's all geared to capitalize on the chinese market. After .com, .cn, .net, .tv along with .cc is what they like the most

•••
Great news, I've a bunch of Chips LLL, all starting with BJ. I've already received some offers in the low XXX range, but nothing really interesting.

•••
good thing I told my buddy to get 710 / tv for $230 a year ago

710 upside down is "Oil" for marijuana and cannabis. Term which is gaining a lot of momentum

•••
Donnied, What does Chips mean?

Quote:

"Great news, I've a bunch of Chips LLL, all starting with BJ. I've already received some offers in the low XXX range, but nothing really interesting."

•••
i did think LLL.tv would do much better then it has.
but still early days.

•••
Donnied, What does Chips mean?

Quote:

"Great news, I've a bunch of Chips LLL, all starting with BJ. I've already received some offers in the low XXX range, but nothing really interesting."

Chinese Premiums
It means domains without AEIOUV in it or 0 and 4 in case of numeric domains.

•••
How much are the registration and renewal fees on these premium 3 letter domains?

•••
Registration varies from domain to domain, renewal is regular (a little bit more than 20$) for everything registered after March 18th 2010. For domain registered before you need to check since it can go from regular to an unlimited amount

•••
Referring to Dot TV....

Do I have the math correct when I say there are 26 cubed 3 letter domain names? (26 x 26 x 26) or 17.5K ? That seems like a decent amount of lottery tickets for that specific genre, but with millions of potential future investments, maybe that's a small number after all....

As for 2 letter .tv around 650 of them?

the 2 letter domains seem to be getting a pretty dollar these days, but the 3 letter domains seem to be rising painfully slow and I thought they would increase more precipitously. Dot tv is a short extension which is very brand-able, so why is the appreciation so snail slow?

•••
Where is best place to sell LLL.tv (both Western and Chinese premium)? Thank you :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back