Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.Aliein... wtf?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

QBert

Established Member
Impact
10
So I was just reading this great fwd, when I noticed “****[email protected] (secure)” in someone’s signature. Where the hell did they get .alien from? New.net domain or something??? First and only time I've seen that extension anywhere.

Let me know what you think, its going to bug me :)

QBert
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I thought it said Alien at first glance
 
0
•••
lol, me too. Just realized I've typed it wrong it the title. It's .alein :)
I'm going to email him and see if it bounces :)
 
0
•••
Australian Law Enforcement Intelligence Network ?
 
0
•••
this domain extension sound bad
 
0
•••
Its not a real extension, maybe a typo? Should be police.sa.gov.au I think, not sure how they typoed .gov.au into .alein
 
0
•••
seems like a nice email prank.... like i saw aliens or .. making dummies and taking photos to show as aliens :)
 
0
•••
I too got confused for a .alien at first glance....
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back