IT.COM

AIT.COM - 5 domains (.com, .net, .org,.info,.biz or .us) for 2.99$ each - for new customers

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

leternal

Established Member
Impact
I have been surfing less known domain registers, so I stumbled upon this offer.

https://www.ait.com/domains/

Captureait.jpg

You get also free domain privacy with each domain.

Could be helpful for someone on NP. :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Plz if anyone know how this provider works? The deal sound great but both their facebook and twitter are not being updated. Is staying our domains here such a good idea?

•••
Plz if anyone know how this provider works? The deal sound great but both their facebook and twitter are not being updated. Is staying our domains here such a good idea?

After having second look, I don't recommend it, because checkout domain prices aren't the one mentioned in special offer.

Looks like abandoned strategy and deceiving web content.

•••
After having second look, I don't recommend it, because checkout domain prices aren't the one mentioned in special offer.

Looks like abandoned strategy and deceiving web content.
To get $2.99 deal, you have to sign up a new account first, then open a ticket requesting the deal with the domains you would like to register or transfer. - I did live chat and they told me the process. Try again man. This is the cheapest transfer price I think

•••
Would like some more feedback also!

•••
i have 100 domain, can i transfer to AIT.COM and 20 account register?

•••
I highly advise not using AIT. They do not have lock/unlock & EPP code request tools automated. You have to ask beg for it in a ticket and they hassle you as to why you want it.

Last edited:
•••
After all these years it still works or is there a deception?

•••
To get $2.99 deal, you have to sign up a new account first, then open a ticket requesting the deal with the domains you would like to register or transfer. - I did live chat and they told me the process. Try again man. This is the cheapest transfer price I think
did you transfer domains on their platform?

•••
•••
But how reliable are they? Will they not steal domains?

•••
i transfered 4 .us domain to them alredy

they reply to ticket in 1 hr and did the transfer in 1 day

the only problem is u cant get auth code u have to crate support ticket for that

later if you want to trasnfer out

•••
•••
Auth codes for domains are available in their control panel?

•••
Auth codes for domains are available in their control panel?

you can easily ask them in support ticket and they wil forward it for you

i registred 4 .us domain it took them 30 mins to answer and start the transfer

•••
Can we push domains from account to another?

•••
@rudge

no you cant their website is not as pro as godaddy ..or other top registrar

•••
I have used them a few years... especially for .BIZ

No problems there, just lack of functionality (push is absent, AUTH-codes via Support)...

•••
It is too hard to transfer domains to AIT.COM. All actions through tickets and chats. Also in the control panel domains did not displayed after payment. Let's see what will happen next.

Last edited:
•••
i alredy trasnfered 5 domain after payment wait 12 hrs they add it

•••
Yes, all ok, but very uncomfortable.

•••
Today I received a response to my ticket from Sep 30!
Almost a month ago, I had a chat with support about the transfer.
They told me to open a ticket with domain names.
I opened a ticket and after a week of no response I closed my account.
Today they "see that you have created AIT Ticket #xxxxx" and ask me for my CC number, full name and billing address! Are they kidding?

•••
yes, this procedure is killing, its totally manual procedure. i will not follow it ever

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back