IT.COM

discuss AI (artificial intelligence) Discussion & Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Will AI (Artificial Intelligence) domains have strong demand in the future?

BrandingModel.com

BrandModel.comTop Member
Impact
AI (Artificial Intelligence) - Is there a possibility AI domains will have good demand in the future?

What do you own?
What have you sold?
What's your recent purchase?
Your thoughts and news on AI - Good or Bad?

AI DOMAINS (I own 3 x AI domains)
ImmersiveAI(com) 2025 expiry
AIofThings(com) - recently caught
AIA(io) - keeping 1 x .io for the tech space

AI FB.jpg

AI.png

AI News.jpg

Related Topic:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Microsoft & OpenAI team up to build $100 billion SuperComputer in the desert,
named 'Stargate'.

https://fortune.com/2024/04/02/microsoft-openai-stargate-100-billion-ai-supercomputer-star-wars-sdi/

Meanwhile, google owns more AI computation capabilities than both of them.

And now, as rumors go, Apple hires Google to integrate its AI infrastructure into Apples ecosystem (!)

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...-gemini-for-iphone-ios-18-generative-ai-tools

Not to forget, Meta is acquiring 350,000 H100 nvidia GPUs.

https://www.pcmag.com/news/zuckerbergs-meta-is-spending-billions-to-buy-350000-nvidia-h100-gpus

> Microsoft/OpenAI vs. Apple/Google vs. Meta

The AI war is in full motion.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Two dotcoms...

Nothing is more important in AI than safety, with regulation, well-funded lobbying groups, major votes at the EU and UN in recent weeks and US/UK and US/EU announcements on AI safety collaboration in the past few days.

A strategic alliance for effective AI security is perhaps necessary, with strong and fair ethical and inclusive systems alongside security architecture for enterprise AI solutions. Or for short:

S. a. f. e. A. I. s.

Similarly, increasing global concern about disinformation and election interference via LLMs like ChatGPT highlight a need for safeguarding against factually erroneous LLMs and smart algorithms for ensuring large language model safety, or:

S. a. f. e. L. L. M. s.

(Google DeepMind actually released something a week ago called SAFE, designed to 'fact check' LLMs.)

Safe AIs are critical, and as AI use increases around the world, domains related to AI safety could be very valuable in the coming years.

•••
aidentics.com

InquirerAI.com

•••
Got me these: MicrochippingAi.com PadelAi.com MoviefilmAI.com CBDoilsAI.com PCgamesAI.com

Last edited:
•••
aimlz.com

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Nissan.ai hit with UDRP by Nissan Automotive

Did the owner try to contact them? Domain has been registered since 2020 and they filed UDRP only now.

•••

Did the owner try to contact them? Domain has been registered since 2020 and they filed UDRP only now.

Nissan way older hehehe

•••
I wonder why Google had reg'd picasa.ai, is it for trademark protection or there is more to come?

•••

Nissan is Jewish male name, I had Nissan Jewish members in my old business website, I even have their ID's locked in an archive but forgot the password.
I think Jewish people should do something against this squatter of car company!

Last edited:
•••

AI Girlfriends will create a billion dollar business

When I interviewed Rick Schwartz at the beginning of the year he mentioned he purchased female first names in .ai including $20K for Betty.ai.Rick mentioned:Well, let me put it this way. One of the big sectors of Ai is virtual girlfriends. And so I have four female first names ending in Ai. Like Betty.Ai and Selina.Ai for example.Greg Isenberg who I follow on Twitter is now featured … [Read more...]

•••
That would make one AiSexual. Of which I have the .com :)

•••
yes to run some AI tools they need a website to create a portal for their AI tool on it. so the ai domain will have demand in the future.

•••
•••
•••
The Smartring, enhanced by AI, could be the next ultragadget
(gadget, that will sell in the millions).

Samsung will publish its first Smartring sometime this year;
now it is reported that Apple is also researching in this field & as rumors go, publishing its Smartring this or next year.

That would, once again, be a competition of the 2 platforms:
Apple vs. Samsung.

Smartring is capable of looking after your health, save passwords & other personal details,
be used as payment card, even calling could be possible.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back