IT.COM

Afternic is gone Nuts

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
4BF87AFE-17AA-4A0B-AB00-603E44EFBF61.png
In the past week I had to activate my Account already 3 times ❗

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Yeah, I am experiencing this as well. And quite frankly, being a so called "newbie" and just starting out with domaining - I find it disturbing to see, that one of the most popular platforms for trading and selling domain names are struggling this badly.

It is one of the worst sites I have ever registered at. It has not been working properly for several weeks, ever since I signed up. What a total mess!

•••
Afternic's site is behaving like that since always. That re-activation link is wrong and -from what I've seen- it happens when the account is left idle without logging out for some time.

Solution is,
when you feel that you have left the account idling for some time, click the 'logout' button, re-login and you'll never see that re-activation link again.

That's one of the many issues Afternic's site has with the worst being when newly added domains look like they have been added in the account normally but, upon checking their status, they're just not there.

That's one of the reasons why I do a weekly status-check by exporting all my domains from afternic and comparing them with the excel file where I keep everything.

•••
@Joe Styler @Paul Nicks

I like Afternic
Got my first sale there
Quick payment
But this is not professional

LET ME HELP YOU GUYS 😅

•••
I've been ignoring this notice and assumed it was an error on their end. Everything is functioning normally if I click away from this screen.

•••
Been an issue for like forever, they don't care about fixing Afternic. As others have said, logout and login again.

•••
Still

THIS IS NOT PROFESSIONAL

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back