Dynadot

Afternic's extremely poor user experience

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

tom365

Established Member
Impact
I purchased a domain through Afternic,paid and the seller has already pushed the domain name to Afternic's godadd account. However, it has been 7 days and Afternic has not pushed the domain name to me. I sent an email to Afternic and also left an online message to Afternic, but there was no response. Is there no one working in Afternic?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi @tom365,
In this scenario, it's likely that our TA team is doing additional checks on this transaction. We apologize for the delay in communication, but the team will reach out to you as soon as possible. In the meantime, we'll DM you to get some additional information.

•••
Hi @tom365,
In this scenario, it's likely that our TA team is doing additional checks on this transaction. We apologize for the delay in communication, but the team will reach out to you as soon as possible. In the meantime, we'll DM you to get some additional information.

I paid, payment already verified. and seller has been pushed domain to afternic's godaddy account for more than 6 days,The final step is Afternic push the domain to my godaddy account.

I have filled in my godaddy account details online in the Afternic domain transaction details, which shows that the transfer is in progress. I have also sent an email include the details of my godaddy account to afternic.

I sent an email to Afternic and also left an online message to Afternic,it has been 5 days.but there was no response.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Hi @tom365,
Finally, I have received the domain now, thanks your help contact afternic.com

I hope afternic can check what caused the delay. After the seller pushes the domain to afternic, afternic need to wait for more than 6 days before pushing the domain name to the buyer

Last edited:
•••
Please share these concerns with Aman Bhutani (Godaddy CEO) and his admin ((Debra).

I emailed with him the other day and he said he thought all was well with the afternic system - and welcomed further input. So, please email him with your Afternic concerns so that he knows these concerns are Widespread and not isolated.

[email protected] (catchall)
[email protected] (personal)
Debra L. Nordfors (Aman's assistant) [email protected]

•••
Finally, I have received the domain now, thanks your help contact afternic.com

I hope afternic can check what caused the delay. After the seller pushes the domain to afternic, afternic need to wait for more than 6 days before pushing the domain name to the buyer
Thanks for confirming this, @tom365. We're glad our TA team resolved this for you.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back