IT.COM

.com Afternic bringing great sales for me, supportive agents

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Hemanttilotia

Established Member
Impact
Hi
I hadn't put my domains on Afternic for long.
Now, added 32 something domains there last month and got 2 sales.
Sold PulseYoga.com for $1300 & another one today for $3000.
Pretty impressed by afternic agents, especially Michael Lefebvre.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Congrats on the sales! Do you simply have them as Make An Offer or BIN?

•••
Many congratulations.

Wish many more come your way.

•••
Hi
I hadn't put my domains on Afternic for long.
Now, added 32 something domains there last month and got 2 sales.
Sold PulseYoga.com for $1300 & another one today for $3000.
Pretty impressed by afternic agents, especially Michael Lefebvre.
Bin or make offer?

•••
Do Afternic agents try to reach people who may be interested in, and sell domains or just wait until any offer comes then they just manage the process ?

•••
Nice sale many congratulations

•••
Congrats bro, this domain you register or buy and how you can see when you by 2 word name?

•••
•••
Hi. I bought both of the domains from Godaddy auctions and sold them on afternic.
Both were on make offer but buyers didn't move from their initial offers. I think afternic agents come in picture when some buyer shows interest. Anyway, Mike followed it well and helped close the deal.

•••
•••
•••
Congratulations and more sales

•••
@Hemanttilotia - Congratulations on your sales and thanks for announcing it!

I hope you get more sales (y)

•••
Hi, the purpose was just to inform that afternic is doing a fabulous job and we should take benefit from their agent services.
I have trimmed down my portfolio to 140 from 300 domains in last 3 months and in discussions to sell my 47 bb domains too, which I bought 5-6 months ago.
My brandbucket portfolio under profile - htilotia

I have got a maximum of $6300 for the entire above mentioned portfolio. Looking to just have 60-70 domains as I am launching a small business loan marketplace at smeloan dot com
Good luck guys

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back